PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest Dream

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 19, 2006, 07:58 AM
Okay, im not sure what it was about but the dream i had last night was WEIRD...it included the following:

A Rappy
Flat-screen computer with Jupiter on it.
Snow-boarding Chibi?
YugiohGX characters playin FF Tactics
Me drowning in a tub of chocolate pudding.
silver haired girl
Rioting little kids

Can anyone tell me what this dream was supposed to mean? My guess is....chaos.

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 19, 2006, 08:16 AM
Or crepes.

I'm sure the meaning was crepes.

Alucard_Zer0
Oct 19, 2006, 08:57 AM
ever have that dream where you see yourself in, sort of, Sun God robes, on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 19, 2006, 09:04 AM
close....except i was in a castle and the projectile were bottlecaps.

Tweengo
Oct 19, 2006, 09:24 AM
LMAO man. I remember the dream I had 'bout ten years ago where I was, for some reason, going up over a mountain, like I'd been thrown. Then I see the sandy ground (think it was in a desert) coming towards me. Falling, falling, ground getting closer to my face. Then just as I hit the ground....I wake up. I find it strange that everyone seems to have this dream at least once in their life. That's the only dream I've ever had that seems to make sense, as most of them consist of crap where people's faces keep changing or nothing makes sense. On another topic, my younger brother had a wet dream LMAO. Me, never, and don't, want one.

P.S Why's my post out of position?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tweengo on 2006-10-19 07:26 ]</font>

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 19, 2006, 12:29 PM
Wow Red_Dragon_Jr, your sig really borked up that post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kou-Diacyper on 2006-10-19 10:30 ]</font>

Alucard_Zer0
Oct 19, 2006, 12:42 PM
seriously WTF?

rbf2000
Oct 19, 2006, 02:15 PM
I dreamed the other night that I got a 166 on my LSAT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSAT), which would put me in the 90th percentile, roughly.

I don't get my score back until next week.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 19, 2006, 03:00 PM
On 2006-10-19 05:58, Red_Dragon_Jr wrote:
A Rappy
Snow-boarding Chibi?
silver haired girl
Rioting little kids

Consider each one of these elements independently, and try to determine what each one means to you. Then identify how the elements interacted with you and eachother, and you'll have the meaning of the dream.

Dreams are heavy with symbolism, but the symbols are very personal, and vary from one person to the next. To you, a Rappy could symbolize PSO altogether, or it could symbolize a small, but obnoxious obstacle. If you're really interested in knowing what it all means, then I say you should sit down and work it out.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Oct 19, 2006, 03:05 PM
On 2006-10-19 12:15, rbf2000 wrote:
I dreamed the other night that I got a 166 on my LSAT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSAT), which would put me in the 90th percentile, roughly.

I don't get my score back until next week.

Ick! Sounds nasty. Good luck! =^.^=

I had a strange dream some time ago.

Dream on: 10-8-02
Time: Morning

I was playing Sa Windy Valley as Sonic. I made it to the tornado and it looked like I was going up as usuall, but then I fell down. I keept falling until I enterd this one strange Zone.
The zone itself was purple with a hint of brown rocks. I collected rings until I saw strange 2d characters dancing on the floor. I tilted the camera so that it was in the wall a little bit, some sort of dancing Naka Doll/hologram! It kept changing shapes. I saw a strange passage way juting out of a wall but it was too high on the wall for Sonic. I decided to move to the Goal Ring(In Sa???) Knuckles appeard in the beginging of the level. This time it wasnt so freaky, no strange caracters so I moved to the tunnel. I then fell through the Lost World Tunnel and beat the level. Then E-102 entered the Strange Zone. I collected some rings and hovered a bit then went to the Goal Ring. Then I selected Eggman's Eggwalker Mk.II(Again from Sa2?!?) I moved a bit then I woke up.

I hope I Finish this dream...

Edit: Still didn't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aisha_Clan-Clan on 2006-10-19 13:11 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Oct 19, 2006, 03:33 PM
Okay, im not sure what it was about but the dream i had last night was WEIRD...it included the following:

A Rappy
Snow-boarding Chibi?
silver haired girl
Rioting little kids

Okay here is my interpretation.
You really want to play PSU
Chibi's turn you on, especially doing EXTREME stuff (Rioting, snow-boarding)
You're allergic to chocolate and/or pudding, or you don't like black people.
Yugioh and FF Tactics are both games requiring lots of strategy so you're into that kinda thing.
And you smoked some pot before you went to sleep.

Does this help any?

Eihwaz
Oct 19, 2006, 04:24 PM
On 2006-10-19 06:57, Alucard_Zer0 wrote:
ever have that dream where you see yourself in, sort of, Sun God robes, on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Instant win for a Real Genius quote. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-10-19 14:26 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Oct 19, 2006, 04:59 PM
On 2006-10-19 13:33, DizzyDi wrote:

A Rappy
Snow-boarding Chibi?
silver haired girl
Rioting little kids

Okay here is my interpretation.
You really want to play PSU
Chibi's turn you on, especially doing EXTREME stuff (Rioting, snow-boarding)
You're allergic to chocolate and/or pudding, or you don't like black people.
Yugioh and FF Tactics are both games requiring lots of strategy so you're into that kinda thing.
And you smoked some pot before you went to sleep.

Does this help any?

you forgot the silver-haired girl
Red_Dragon_Jr was she old/young?
cuz thats the difference between pedo and normal

Alucard_Zer0
Oct 19, 2006, 07:34 PM
On 2006-10-19 14:24, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2006-10-19 06:57, Alucard_Zer0 wrote:

Instant win for a Real Genius quote. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-10-19 14:26 ]</font>
high five to you Eihwaz, im so glad someone got that. its such a good movie

Rion772
Oct 19, 2006, 08:42 PM
I've had one dream multiple times in my life. It's a weird one too, just not as weird as yours. I'm in a first person view, in a parking lot outside of what seems to be one of those carnival tents, the part of the parking lot I'm in is like maybe 200-300 feet from the giant tent and I'm standing in the middle of a lane, and I look ahead and see a couple (guy and girl) walking to their car and I look back again at the tent and then I wake up.

It's something like that, and I recall having it like 3 times total or something. But usually it's just like that but sometimes with slightly different detail. It's kind of odd that I have had it more than once. But I havn't had it in a long while, which is surprising, I have the feeling I might have it again someday soon.

Himmelhand
Oct 19, 2006, 08:51 PM
I had one of those dreams where you're falling and you wake up and hit the floor. Strange how it takes so long to fall in the dream..

Also, the weirdest dream I ever had was in 2D. I was running from this big, silhouetted monster like a minotaur in a dungeon with skeletons hanging from the walls and the odd skull on the floor, and on the layer above the one with me and the minotaur (2D, remember), there was like some kind of spider web-like pattern. But more like the outline of a cell membrane or dry, cracked clay. And everything was orange. Not pumpkin orange, but more like sunset orange. And so I just ran from the minotaur through the 2D dungeon, like some sort of sidescrolling eternity. I don't recall any terror with it, but it was just kinda like "Whoa, surreal." A few years later I had the dream again except I had a laser gun, and I kept shooting, but I don't think I ever connected.

Tweengo
Oct 23, 2006, 08:23 AM
I sometimes have dreams that involve losing my dog. I love my dog. Can't trust him with anyone else when I'm out of the house. Can't even think of getting a job longer than 9-5 I worry that much about him. I had a weird dream this morning. Can't remember much but all I remember is a wasp, and my brother poking me in the wrist with a really sharp knife which eventually strips most of the skin away, revealing the muscle underneath. On that part I woke up and said 's**t' outloud. One thing was right about the dream though, I got chased by a wasp this morning while putting some rubbish in the outside bin http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Hope the second part ain't true.

Kevino
Oct 23, 2006, 08:35 AM
All i can say is ... ... i had a really long and really detailed and really ... akward but kind of awsome dream once. but i dont want to type it now. mabey later to preserve the memory. but is it akward to remember EVERY little detail of this dream after 3 months? and mind you EVERY LITTLE DETAIL up to how many wrenches were on a table in this dream which happens to be 3

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 23, 2006, 08:41 AM
Just had another dream...this one i think i can explain. I call a taxi and get inside. When we start driving, the driver turns around and it's Blastoise! "What the?" was my first thought. Then we crashed into a movie theater with an unheard of candy raining everywhere. Then it warps to dueling Jaden with him having his Elemental Heroes and me controlling Bahamut (FFIX's Bahamut). I call the attack and then it goes to me rolling down a hill of bloody grass and landing in a pit of fire. Then im in an ocean with Great White sharks watching me while circling me. Then i wake up....i think i may be a little weary or maybe it was the tuna noodle casserole?

Kevino
Oct 23, 2006, 08:52 AM
what is the other explanation if there is one...

Katrina
Oct 23, 2006, 08:57 AM
When I was very very young, I used to have a re-occurring dream about the hot water tank chasing me.... Those hot water tanks can be scary when you're young... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 23, 2006, 08:57 AM
maybe ive done bad things like accidentally crushing my cousin's pok'emon game (the blastoise), steal candy, steal cards, and if i don't shape up, i may pay for it? this is all i can think of.

Kevino
Oct 23, 2006, 09:00 AM
... hmmmm. well i dunno about that. but i agree with pixie suggar

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 23, 2006, 09:05 AM
On 2006-10-23 07:00, Kevino wrote:
... hmmmm. well i dunno about that. but i agree with pixie suggar

Quite a possibility.....

Tweengo
Oct 23, 2006, 09:06 AM
LMAO at those last 2 dreams man. Seriously, being chased by water tanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kevino
Oct 23, 2006, 09:11 AM
well i might as well comment on mine huh.

basically

i was in a game then i went to a garage sale. they were selling pole axes. my teacher went nuts with one and another teacher (both jazz band) killed him. the Garage was all of a sudden flawlessly in a junkyard (un noticable transisition) thugs attacked so the citizens killed them. we captured some and they worked with us. i found the keys to one of their cars after searching. i collected a shotgun 2 uzi's and a sniper rifle. my dad was chained to a steel shelf so i asked for a blow torch they gave me a pen
|---------------------------------------| this big which gave about a 4 foot flame. i blow torch him off and he left with my mom (who are divorced) zombies came during the time i was looking for the car keys. i walk around back of the shed and 2 people are sniping zombies in a valley.
i wake up.

this is very very very cut down if i went in detail it would take me 2 hours to type and i remember ALL of it. there were some cool parts i left out but they dont matter. and i could tell you about the game but it wasnt important and resembled no game that i know of.

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 23, 2006, 09:17 AM
in another dream, Arnold Schwarzenegger is with me as a RAcast toting a Baranz Launcher and me as a Mini-HUmar. He blasts away De Rol Le who is in the Forest area for some reason and i take out one of those Darvants with my hands. Arnold then says "Keep up, or you'll be lost!" (Imagine Austrian accent). I fall into a pit with dozens of gigantic, blue shrimp. i wake up...

washuguy
Oct 23, 2006, 01:22 PM
On 2006-10-19 10:42, Alucard_Zer0 wrote:
seriously WTF?

I know right?

Kevino
Oct 24, 2006, 08:11 AM
pish posh to you ^

any way... nother dream or what i remember of it.
the first part i can remember is im in a basement of some building and theres some relatives and some people from my jazz band last year and my friend (who dont play an instrument) playing some of the songs from jazzband this year and i know why* so they tell me to go get my sax from the van, it was winter and i slipped on some ice but kept perfect ballance as if i was using the ice to get to the door faster. I go get my tenor from my van and we play a song flawlessly. at the end the form (music people you know what this means) and every one solos for four bars then the band plays 2 bars this continues 3 times and then moves on to the next soloist. well at the end they wait for a bit and play the next song** i find my music quick and we play. not everyone solos this time but my friend who cant play in real life cranks out a solo just not a good one eventhough he plays the music perfectly. that song ends and we move to the next one. i am noticing that i am having a harder and harder time finding my music and remembering the song (when i woke up i realized why***)... that's all i remember of that part on to the next

there is a show and it has VERY detailed and graphic scenes and one of them is of my band on a bus rear ending a car then getting rear ended by a nother bus and then that bus getting rearended by a tow truck. the camera pans in and oh what do you know the busses are basically lined with blood and small dead children ... not in my band. for some reason my band teacher says we should take the band for a trip to graph and study a neuclear power plant. we start going but i dont go on the busses i am on the truck at the end. one of the other band teachers is driving and i realize that something bad will happen so i try to tell my teachers but they dont listen but they do know what im talking about. they constantly try to force me to stay on the truck (the back mind you/outside) it seems as if they want me to be in this accident!. I end up fighting my teacher off with keys between the fingers. and the accident happens. i go see and the bus is how it was in the show... but when i get closer the blood starts to run off the wall. and most people are sitting and alive just bruised the people on the ground supposedly dead get up and have head wounds. i am very puzzled and wake up. I realized that this is the second detailed dream (i just cant remember all of it) where my teacher gets in a fight with some one with a weapon.

* I sleep to music and the cd i sleep to is basically a list of the songs we will play this year we just get the songs on a cd and a list that our band teacher typed for us

** The first song was not from the cd but the second one was and it was one we play in class.

*** the third song fourth song and fifth song are not ones we play in class and i have not looked at them yet after the fifth i stopped playing.