PDA

View Full Version : Red Omens are recruiting

Velguarder
Oct 19, 2006, 11:04 AM
Despite the fact that there will be no official teams on PSU, I'm announcing Red Omens' plans for involvement.

The goal/mentality of the Red Omens is simple:

"We reach our goals by helping you reach yours."

To put it simple, we are the kind of guild that will help people out just to help them. We help our own, and aid others who want/need it.

We are NOT mercenaries,
We are NOT power-hungry, and
We are NOT competitive.

We ARE trustworthy,
We ARE conscientious, and
We ARE out for the fun of it all.

If this matches your mentality, I'd like to extend to you an invitation to the Red Omens.

Note: You do not have to advertise the guild in any way, and you may belong to other guilds and be a part of the Red Omens simultaneously.

Note: We will be on PC/PS2 servers.

aceccc
Oct 19, 2006, 11:10 AM
EU/US or JP?

Dhylec
Oct 19, 2006, 11:11 AM
Also, I suggest Team Center. ;]

AlMcFly
Oct 19, 2006, 11:31 AM
Hi, you sound like a good guy. How would you like to join our team. We have much of the same ideals you have expressed. All members are equal, there is no "one guy" in charge ordering people around. We are a very chill democracy. We believe in sharing all rares as a team and getting certain rares to the people that would benefit most to them. We also aren't in any kind of competition with other teams, we could care less what they do. We're definitely not power hungry, just want to enjoy the game with trustworthy people. All members have downloaded xfire and have the option of using mics during the game on teamspeak. Also through xfire the team has regular chats every night via an "aim-like" chat window. You can reply to this if you want, it's your choice, but we would definitely like to hear from ya! Thanks and have a nice day ;P.

P.S. Just click the team link under my avatar if you want to check out the team center page.

Velguarder
Oct 19, 2006, 12:03 PM
McFlyVII, from what you say, I really like what you have going on. I might want to join your team, but I'm not sure as of yet. I'll keep in touch, and maybe get to meet you all on PSU (when I get it).

AlMcFly
Oct 19, 2006, 12:15 PM
Sounds good ;P. We'll definitely enjoy having you. I'll send an invite to your psow mailbox and you can join up whenever or if ever you want. Consider it an open invitation. Whether you join or not, I do hope to run into you in PSU. See ya!

*edit* Oops, I guess I can't invite you if you are already in a team, oh well ;P. Definitely keep in touch!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2006-10-19 10:19 ]</font>

SuperRygar
Dec 4, 2006, 07:16 PM
haha someone posts a recruiting for his clan and get recruited himself. hilarious
i like the sounds of both teams. doesnt seem to be much activity here. im sure theres another place for it. im just browsing the posts as of right now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif