PDA

View Full Version : elysion

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 11, 2002, 09:01 PM
well i just found elysion in vhard fake in yellow from an al rappy <woohoo!> but im a HUcaseal and i cant equip it....y can't i equip it? is it human only? or male only?

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 11, 2002, 09:07 PM
well i still dont kno what to do with it....so i'll trade it whoever gives a good offer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

avai
Nov 11, 2002, 09:15 PM
I think that it requires mst to equip it so if ur a droid u cant use.

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 11, 2002, 09:21 PM
oh man thats gay...o well now i got 2 elysions...im still in the same fake in yellow quest....one of them has 15% on native and the other one has no %'s...ne one need?

Crisco
Nov 11, 2002, 09:25 PM
what sec ID are you?

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 11, 2002, 09:30 PM
Smartazz is ORAN.

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 11, 2002, 09:32 PM
yea oran rox....today i was reading about the tp trick and i've been doing it since...so far its:
2 inferno bazookas
4 rappy wings
3 elysions
1 bloody art

thats pretty good for only for fake in yellow quests http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Crisco
Nov 11, 2002, 09:33 PM
I'm trying to choose between Skyly and Oran for my Humar

Destroyer1989
Nov 11, 2002, 10:06 PM
I wonder if only Forces can equip Elysion now??

Klakalou
Nov 11, 2002, 10:39 PM
hey smartazz, i would like an elysion, check the trade forum for my list there.

FinalMasterM
Nov 11, 2002, 10:59 PM
I got 2 Elysions and as far as I can tell they are Force only, 680 MST requirement. Holy Ray is also 680 MST requirement, got from the Ult. form of De Rol (name escapes me).

Klakalou
Nov 12, 2002, 12:11 AM
finalmaster incorrect. check the weps section, there is a humar equipping the elysion.

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 12, 2002, 12:15 AM
nope finalmaster is right, they changed elysion. i gave one elysion to my FOmar and its requirements are 680 MST...so now its a force item...how strange http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 01:48 AM
Hmmm... Must've changed from v.2. Orginally, it was a hunter weapon. A sabre type I believe. And somewhat crummy. Looks like a sword broken into segments, with rainbow light glowing on it. Pretty cool, style wise, but performane, I would ask for more at PayLess... I had one for my HUmar in v.2. So, is it possible to equip with hunters that aren't androids, in GC version? Who knows?

VulpesMundi
Nov 12, 2002, 04:03 AM
Sure, if they can get 680 MST. I have no idea what the maxes are. I'm currently just over halfway there with my HUnewearl. I'll let you know when I get there. lol

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 07:50 AM
Ya know, that's alot of Lvl 1's there... Har de har har... Anyways, cool. Everyone was all going on about, "ONLY FORCES!" Bah. I wish they really did have an item called God/Equip, so I didn't have to bother deciding on a character class, or rather, which weapon to use! But hey, it's better this way. The more limits put onto something, the more ways to explore the extents of those limits! And, if any class could use any wep, just think how lame that'd be. Forces running around with Lavis Blades... Sheesh. There'd be nothing to seperate usage of equipment among the populace, henceforth, making a rather "dull" game.

FinalMasterM
Nov 12, 2002, 07:53 AM
Isn't the C-Bringer Rifle Force only? or is it now all classes? I've not picked one up yet :/

cbearfei
Nov 14, 2002, 02:56 PM
If its a force only weapon, then you would have a red X by the item. Its just going to be really hard for other classes to get those stats. A really good mag with high mind stats and enough levels and mind material and the elysion can be equiped by other classes. I'm pretty sure of this since every level you gain about 4 or 5 pts in MST and mags for every level of mind get 2 pts of MST so its possible.