PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say it but PSU iss getting boring

ProfessorZ
Oct 19, 2006, 07:05 PM
I hate that I have to start a mission to kill monsters. I loved sensless killing in PSO and choosing optional quests. Maybe I just have to wait for more quests. Or maybe I just need to chill on it because I've already logged in 80 hours. All I do is make weapons but I don't have enough to open up a shop and sell stuff which is what I'll probably do when the retail comes out

DizzyDi
Oct 19, 2006, 07:08 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:05, ProfessorZ wrote:
Maybe I just have to wait for more quests. Or maybe I just need to chill on it because I've already logged in 80 hours.

You know what needs to be done son...
I have faith in you.

HaloMaster24
Oct 19, 2006, 07:16 PM
If you've logged 80 hours already I hate to say it, but you are playing in an excessive amount.

I've logged 9 so far, I don't see it becoming boring anytime soon.

Prise
Oct 19, 2006, 07:19 PM
80hours lol. how many days has the beta been out?

Authenticate
Oct 19, 2006, 07:20 PM
Why does everyone have problems with how it's set up? It's the same damn thing as PSO was. You select an area and clear it out. How is this different from how PSO worked?

HaloMaster24
See thats the thing, its been out for now about 7 days.

He's playing upwards of 11 hours a day, thats half a day. Anything will get boring at that rate.

Garnet_Moon
When your dedication beats the offline story mode first don't spoil it for us, 'k?

-BK-
Oct 19, 2006, 07:21 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:08, DizzyDi wrote:

On 2006-10-19 17:05, ProfessorZ wrote:
Maybe I just have to wait for more quests. Or maybe I just need to chill on it because I've already logged in 80 hours.

You know what needs to be done son...
I have faith in you.

Beat off?

ProfessorZ
Oct 19, 2006, 07:22 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:20, Garnet_Moon wrote:
When your dedication beats the offline story mode first don't spoil it for us, 'k?

Yea that will get me interested again. I should have 60 hours to be precise. I just never logged off because I was scared I wouldnt be able to get back on

Sevenfold
Oct 19, 2006, 07:28 PM
I dont mean to sound rude, but what does this have to do with PSU? In other words, this doesnt contribute to anything forum wise. Your stating an opinion of something that doesnt matter to anyone else but you. Just...try and keep that in mind next time.

ProfessorZ
Oct 19, 2006, 07:30 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:28, Sevenfold wrote:
I dont mean to sound rude, but what does this have to do with PSU? In other words, this doesnt contribute to anything forum wise. Your stating an opinion of something that doesnt matter to anyone else but you. Just...try and keep that in mind next time.

If you can't see what this has to do with PSU you are an idiot. Just...try to keep that in mind next time

Weak
Oct 19, 2006, 07:31 PM
HAH. I KNEW IT. SUCKS TO BE YOU. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But in all seriousness, you played way too much, man.

Sevenfold
Oct 19, 2006, 07:33 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:30, ProfessorZ wrote:

On 2006-10-19 17:28, Sevenfold wrote:

If you can't see what this has to do with PSU you are an idiot. Just...try to keep that in mind next time

If your going to go name calling, fine whatever, I was just saying that you havent done anything for the game or any one else here. All you have done is make PSU seam less appealing by stating your negative OPINION about the game. You created a topic that does nothing and solves nothing, except to apparentley, call people idiots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sevenfold on 2006-10-19 17:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sevenfold on 2006-10-19 17:36 ]</font>

Diablohead
Oct 19, 2006, 07:36 PM
I got bored of the demo also BUT you have to take into account that the data gets wiped afterwards. If it was retail i'd still be playing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Axios-
Oct 19, 2006, 07:38 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:20, Authenticate wrote:
Why does everyone have problems with how it's set up? It's the same damn thing as PSO was. You select an area and clear it out. How is this different from how PSO worked?

I don't think that post got the respect it deserved. It's the same damn thing.

Typhoeus
Oct 19, 2006, 07:38 PM
It's PSO...with a different name, prettier graphics and a few new options. Where you expecting moses to part the red sea on this one? Grind till your eyes bleed and enjoy it like the rest of us. Inevitably people will quit after playing the first month or so anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typhoeus on 2006-10-19 17:39 ]</font>

-BK-
Oct 19, 2006, 07:40 PM
He's discussing an aspect of the game. A lot of people are concerned about the inability to just run around and kill mobs, having to jump into missions adds a bit of tediousness.

Bleemo
Oct 19, 2006, 07:42 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:38, Typhoeus wrote:
It's PSO...with a different name, prettier graphics and a few new options. Where you expecting moses to part the red seas on this one? Grind till your eyes bleed and enjoy it like the rest of us. Inevitably people will quit after playing the first month or so anyway.

This just about sums up my thoughts.

PSU is mostly a social game. Where-as, we find the gameplay fun, but there simply isn't enough content to keep us entertained without relying on other players to keep us entertained socially.

Once people find out they will be doing the same things over and over again, a good sum of people will get tired of the game.

Typhoeus
Oct 19, 2006, 07:50 PM
On 2006-10-19 17:42, Bleemo wrote:

On 2006-10-19 17:38, Typhoeus wrote:
It's PSO...with a different name, prettier graphics and a few new options. Where you expecting moses to part the red seas on this one? Grind till your eyes bleed and enjoy it like the rest of us. Inevitably people will quit after playing the first month or so anyway.

This just about sums up my thoughts.

PSU is mostly a social game. Where-as, we find the gameplay fun, but there simply isn't enough content to keep us entertained without relying on other players to keep us entertained socially.

Once people find out they will be doing the same things over and over again, a good sum of people will get tired of the game.

Definately, we're eye to eye there. Just going solo on the same mission 200 times will break your spirit in a hurry. Partying is a great way to get away from the monotony, or Private Chat with a friend *really* does the trick for me (360 version). PSU is built a little more for the mainstream audience this time around, but you still have to be pretty hardcore to survive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typhoeus on 2006-10-19 17:52 ]</font>

Sanjiro
Oct 19, 2006, 07:51 PM
I can't say the same....
After playing the pso saga, Ive become a big fan, if i ever get tired I just change the music or something. But quit, no way home boy! I want to work to become the best character online.

Believe it!!!

Oh yeah, by the way, sega can always add more stuff online from time to time. Like a free item give away!

DONTOSE
Oct 19, 2006, 07:53 PM
yo ProfessorZ shut the hell up your kinde ruining it for those of us that have not yet played the game

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 20, 2006, 01:49 PM
While a little hostility in Rants is to be expected, I think the wrong kind of hostility is building up in this thread. Let's try to keep it friendly from here on out, shall we? We don't provide and maintain this site so you can bicker at eachother.