PDA

View Full Version : Event itmes?

Yawn
Oct 19, 2006, 08:33 PM
I was just wondering, what kind of stuff did you get from Event's in PSO? All the halloween topics have me thinking. And were there level restrictions? Like did you have to be level 30 to get the good itmes, or could you do it at any level. I love getting all the event items, but it would suck if you had to be level 20 and I am only starting the game...heheh..

Yawn
Oct 19, 2006, 10:26 PM
Nobody?

Ronin1of47
Oct 19, 2006, 10:29 PM
to my knowledge there was a mag evolution item you could get i dont remember the specifics sorry

mitchm
Oct 19, 2006, 10:52 PM
usually from the special events in PSO you would get a MAG Cell of some sort... thats what i got usually. There were i believe some other things you could get but mostly just for show in terms of weapons.

Yawn
Oct 20, 2006, 11:58 PM
So are there any level requirments, or can you do the events at any level?

Sorry for the dumb question, the only events I have ever done were FFXI events.
(Please don't yell at me, I am not comparing the games at all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif')

SpishackCola
Oct 21, 2006, 12:00 AM
No, but I believe you had better chances of getting the rare enemies to show up in higher ranked (Ultimate>V.Hard>Hard>Normal) games on PSO.

Numnuttz
Oct 21, 2006, 12:01 AM
yup in the old pso versions most of the items were mag cells. they allowed you the change your mag into things like burgers,dc, and robochaos. it was mostly being really lucky if they dropped more than there being a certain level.