PDA

View Full Version : GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

DB
Nov 11, 2002, 10:28 PM
Guess what? I'm going to the GC version. Happily, i'm already enjoying it offline, but, in about two weeks, i'll be online with it, maybe less than that. Either way, i'm back! The Legend has returned, for one more go at it. I hope to see all my old friends there. That's the least I can look forwards too. That means, eRUPT, Watashiwa, Hawk Alytr, Stag, Manami, Cats, EmperorRage, AKUMI, etc... You know who I mean. All those legendary heros, from the past. You'd better be there... Until then. Yours truely, the one and only.

-DB

LollipopLolita
Nov 12, 2002, 12:15 AM
Hi legend, welcome back, wrong forum to post though!

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 08:27 AM
Grrr! I should be allowed to post on the general board. I mean, how can you define this info as lounge info!? I mean, this is kind of a big announcment and all. But, ya know... I really don't care. As long as someone I know sees the damn thing! I'll ba alright! Mwahahaha! Whoa, just a little tired here... >_<

Anyways, I would say something uncouth, and totally unjudtified in all mannerisms, but hell. In the end, like I said, aformentioned. I don't really care. But, I like to rant about stupid shit... Damn... Contradicting indeed. Well, I guess i'll see you soon too. Whoever you are? Ya know, another person I missed. (DG) Good ole' Danger Girl. But hey, you miss the people that rule, they dissappear when you come back. I hate that part of life...

neko-chan
Nov 12, 2002, 09:46 AM
Hey! Welcome back! =^_^= (http://www.pierfiro.com/junk/db.jpg)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-11-12 06:49 ]</font>

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 09:53 AM
w00t! Is all I have to say... And man, am I tired. I accomplished my little goal, of owning all the boards for one minute... Damn i'm proud! ^_^ I have 4 days off... I mean, what did you expect? All my other sources of communication/socialization, are either not worth bothering at this time. Or, of course, maybe I just wanted to waste some hardcore time posting, and getting my post count up like mad, for missing an entire year. i hould have devoted all this time and typeing to my fanfics however. So, damn... Well, damn!

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 03:34 AM
Kinda bored... Waiting for this weekend to get modem. Hoping some cool people will be online... Olga Flow, pissing me off.... V-Hard, when i'm at lvl 43, pissing me off... Need to get online, kick all the bosses, asses, with good friends... YES!