PDA

View Full Version : w00t!

DB
Nov 11, 2002, 10:50 PM
GameCube version rules. That's all I can think of right now... o_O;
Oh yea, and I think X-Box sucks. And it's about time I updated some of my fanfictions. Considering i've been gone for awhile... A LONG WHILE. But that's alright... It'll all come together! w00t!

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 08:36 AM
Hmmm, let's see how else I can vent... I dunno. Well, I do, but I don't like to put all that wonderful knowledge to use. Laziness, is an attribute, of which I am fond. Maybe i'll just add some extra spice into the fanfics. Or take it out on one the new Mods, that i'll learn to hate. Kinda like when I used to bash on Wata all the time! Only difference is, alot of these new mods, are people that have either no idea who I am, or rather, I have no idea who they are. Oh, well, live and learn.

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 09:13 AM
Does anyone else hate those advertisment, pop-up things? I wish I could trace them, and kill the person that invented the damned things... But hey, that's alright... Damn them, damn them all!

BlackRose
Nov 12, 2002, 12:06 PM
That rant (those rants?) didn't have any particular direction, did it? I missed it if it did...

Balthor
Nov 12, 2002, 04:04 PM
... Fucking hell?...

Balthor
Nov 12, 2002, 04:07 PM
Why make pointless triple posts full of chicken scratch?

Note: If you yell at me for making a double post, then yell at EB for tripling it.

ABDUR101
Nov 12, 2002, 04:37 PM
On 2002-11-12 05:36, DB wrote:
Or take it out on one the new Mods, that i'll learn to hate.

As taken from the Official PSOW rules:

2. Do not attack the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you.)

Note: The moderators were chosen here because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. PSOW is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

Yeah..shot down that dream, did'nt I? =)

I say use all that pent up energy(since it doesn't seem like anger or angst) and use it for your fanfics, which people will most likely enjoy alot more than rants. =D

BlackRose
Nov 12, 2002, 04:54 PM
On 2002-11-12 13:07, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:

Note: If you yell at me for making a double post, then yell at EB for tripling it.

His posts were 11 hours and 30 minutes apart, respectively. Yours were 3 minutes. I wouldn't call that a triple post, though some would.

By the way, am I the only one who finds this thread funny? (no offense to DB)

[edit: I can't tell time! >_<]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlackRose on 2002-11-12 13:55 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Nov 12, 2002, 04:57 PM
sadly that's one of the most frequently broken rule. this is smelling like it belongs in the landfill, so off it goes.

DB
Nov 13, 2002, 02:32 PM
Not like I really care people, not like I really care at all. But, anyways, since i'm not tired, and ect... How's it goin'?

pixelate
Nov 14, 2002, 04:53 AM
On 2002-11-13 11:32, DB wrote:
How's it goin'?

Headachy.

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 05:03 AM
On 2002-11-13 11:32, DB wrote:
How's it goin'?

I'm a lvl 52 HUcast playing Episode 2 on Hard...I got past Olga Flow's first form without dieing and had about 30% of my healing mates left..it was my first time facing him so I did'nt bring any scape dolls.(Those come on the following trips, if I think he's beatable at my current lvl).

I got him to his second form..and I lasted about 10 minutes...I ran out of mates. =X

Oh well..better luck next time.

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 07:29 AM
That's life for ya, and sometimes life sucks... Or ends... One of the two... Usually it sucks first, then it ends. =/ Total Bummer. I'm pretty pissed at Olga Flow. I haven't beat him offline, in normal yet, just cause I want to beat him with DB's Saber... But, at that close of a range... It don't matter how much HP I have. That Divine Blade thing... *SMACK* X_X! Anyways... I know the Mods are here for me... I just like to bash on them a little. For constructive critisicem. Or however you spell that word back there... I can't remember... Anyways. It's just a way of showing my love! o_O; Or something like that... I swear... *Cough*... *Hates on the mods*... <_< I love you all! ROFL... Ok, seriously though, it's all cool.

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 09:38 AM
What was I going to say again? Oh yea... I just wanted to throw some more spam in here...? And ABDUR... I wasn't dreaming... I don't dream. I just attempt, or rather, not attempt. So don't try to be a psionic. You'll fail... Considering you had no idea what I was thinking of... Which I was thinking of Watashiwa, and our old friendship. And how much I used to "fake" hate on him. o_O; So, try to take things in stride? Instead of blowing that gasket over there? Yea, see it... That one rolling on the floor? Well, wait, you fixed it... So, never mind. Mr. I MUST STATE THE RULES TO THIS BITCH! o_O!

I already know the rules well enough. Unless that much has changed. It's called common respect for another person. And I offer it to everyone that offers it back. Big surprise huh?

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 02:03 PM
Uh-huh.. O_o

Well juuusst to be sure, make sure you read the rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum) again, which have changed since your hiatus from the site.

*goes somewhere to munch on a 100,000 Grand candy bar*

=O

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 06:11 PM
Hey, those candy bars... Woop ass... Damn... And I won't read the updated rules for now... Maybe in a little while...