PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 3 character requests

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 20, 2006, 09:15 AM
In KH2, they had many characters from the last one but some new ones as well. They had Vivi, Seifer, Fuu, Rai, Setzer, Tifa, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. I was happy they had an FFVI character in there and the Advent Children cast actually voiced the character they played in the movie, especially Sephiroth who didn't get a very big voice-acting part in the 1st. Anyways, i was hoping to see more. What i want to see in the 3rd is FFIV characters like Cecil or Tellah, possibly Zell and/or Quistis, VINCENT!!!, Freya, Gau, Claire, and i definately want to see Locke and/or Terra. What does everybody else want to see? and i don't anybody sayin' KH or KH2 was stupid.

Firocket1690
Oct 20, 2006, 12:11 PM
If they can pull out black and white mickey, they should be able to pull out Cecil sprites from FFIV

Not literally 8bit, but more along the lines of something like G&W from ssbm, where you'd be able to function in 3d, but rotating the camera makes him seem 2d.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 20, 2006, 12:58 PM
I want to see some Zidane and he must hit on every moving thing in the game. If this happens I will love said game to death.

Zelutos
Oct 20, 2006, 11:36 PM
I'm sure they'll have characters from FFXII and possibly XIII depending on how long both games take. Hrm...I'd love to see Vincent and maybe Kadaj and his gang will appear as some baddies. Oh well, it would be a good game no matter what!

RoninJoku
Oct 21, 2006, 12:07 AM
Duhr, I want my main man Vincent and all the turks to be the only new FF characters. Other than that keep all the other FF7 characters and get rid of all the ones who aren't in AC lawl!

...no I'm kidding... I've really grown quite spiteful toward all things FF7, and Vincent has always sucked imo.

I was incredibly happy with the inclusion of Setzer and Vivi in KH2... And I'm hoping for more of the less popular FF characters to make cameos... Seifer and his gang was also a treat, and translated perfectly to the young punk gang.

Steiner & Beatrix! <333 Actually, just about anyone from FFIX would be awesome! Also Quistis and Rinoa would be neato. Oooh, and how about Gogo! Such a weird character! And he's already in more than one FF game! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And how about a DIFFERENT final boss making it in as THE ultimate fight in the game... Rather than having Sephiroth AGAIN! I'm so effing sick of Sephiroth, and it was incredibly lame of square to recycle him as the big fight. I nominate Kefka for KH3 even though I don't personally like him a ton. Zeromus or Kuja would be super cool too! Or even Jecht http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

trypticon
Oct 21, 2006, 12:36 AM
Any of the characters from FFIV would kick ass. They could also make a cast of mechanics named Cid. Seems like there is one of those in every FF game. Making a game with people only named that could lead to some wacky situations with hillarious plot points!

maybe not...

I'd be happy to see anyone out of FFIV though.

Sayara
Oct 21, 2006, 11:30 AM
How about Quasimodo (plus movie level too) huh?

Isnt this also i dunno... Half Disney? lol

CupOfCoffee
Oct 21, 2006, 11:42 AM
American McGee's Alice would be pretty funny, though not very likely. Or E-rated. XP

As far as Final Fantasy characters go, I guess I don't really care... they very rarely have anything more than cameo parts anyway. But I guess Rinoa, Cecil, Freya, and Beatrix would be the ones I'd be most impressed to see.