PDA

View Full Version : System malfunction! Biological unit to blame!

Vol_Opt
Nov 12, 2002, 06:15 AM
Bzzt.. Bzzt..

Unit testing communications..

Sending distress message..

Ultimate version of De Rol Le causing severe damage to unit.. Laserbeam when biological unit is at back of raft cannot be dodged.. Requesting assistance..

Bzzt..

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 12, 2002, 06:19 AM
(Ends your misery with rappy fan)

Vol_Opt
Nov 12, 2002, 06:28 AM
Bzzt..

.. Changing language mode..

.. Retransmitting message..

.. The Ultimate form of De Rol Le is giving me difficult. I have not been able to complete my routine cleaning of the sewers because of that beast, and his power is too great for me to confront, it seems. His laser especially, when he moves to the back of my cleaning raft, seems undodgeable. I need help with this, because he is covering the walls of the sewers with unimaginable filth!

.. Changing to default language..

Bzzt..

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 07:33 AM
LoL! Easy as cake Vol Opt. Just run back and forth as fast as possible... But, don't make turns while running back and forth. Make more of a strafeing motion, and you should be fine. After all... Think, "random"...

Vol_Opt
Nov 12, 2002, 10:04 AM
Bzzt..

.. Biological unit's mouth-laser is too fast.. The laser is rapid-fire, and his autoaim is too good.. Cannot dodge.. Need advice..

... Bzzt..

Castelak
Nov 12, 2002, 06:04 PM
Are you running Windows? Try switching to Linux or something, should help you a lot! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Parn
Nov 12, 2002, 06:09 PM
DB, this is not PSO Version 2. Dal Ra Lie's aim has been improved CONSIDERABLY. He can anticipate where you will be if you dodge the previous laser strike. You have only a window of a split second to change direction after you dodge each laser swipe, or you WILL be hit. I don't care how good a PSO player you think you are from PSOV1 and PSOV2, Dal Ra Lie's lasers are very difficult to dodge.

Unfortunately, the only advice I can give, is to either get REALLY good at making maneuvers in between each laser strike, or level up a tad bit more.

Agent_Reav
Nov 12, 2002, 06:11 PM
Try switching to Windows XP... Mac OS X screwed you up man :/

Ruby-chan
Nov 12, 2002, 07:43 PM
Wait for the laser to make it's "charging noise" once you hear that, move in one direction. After the laser has been fired, stop. Wait for the noise again. Repeat.

Hope that helps some. Things are harder in online mode, BTW, since you cna be trying to dodge the laser and run into a laser that just missed someone else.

DJ_Monkey
Nov 12, 2002, 09:37 PM
On 2002-11-12 15:11, Agent_Reav wrote:
Try switching to Windows XP... Mac OS X screwed you up man :/

No way, man. UNIX is where it's at =P