PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it... Timmy cheats...

LocGaw
Oct 22, 2006, 07:34 AM
Had the whole, "it's in the game so it must be ok" arguement too. How sad...

I think in this version, we may just lock the room and keep to ourselves like on the DC. I for one will not let someone ruin my fun.

Well, sorry for the rant all. I am glad to see there is a good forum out there for people that want to enjoy the game for what it is. Kudos to all on PSOW!!!

ooops, I forgot to mention the post was on Xbox.com forums and I requested it be deleted...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LocGaw on 2006-10-22 05:35 ]</font>

Ryo_Hayasa
Oct 22, 2006, 07:36 AM
Wait, what do you mean? What are you talking about.....?
Are you saying people are cheating when they enter your games...? Or are they just throwing accusations around?

LocGaw
Oct 22, 2006, 07:38 AM
Well, one guy was describeing a way how he would get small amounts of free items for feeding his PM. This prosses also got him some cash as well. I would rather not describe it....

Typhoeus
Oct 22, 2006, 07:41 AM
You mean something that's been in the first paragraph of the PM section of PSUpedia for a long time.......

http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Partner_Machinery

Mag_Launcher
Oct 22, 2006, 07:58 AM
... Are you implying the item synthesis is cheating?

LocGaw
Oct 22, 2006, 08:00 AM
That be it.... Agitates me even more now that I know he got it off a "help" site.

thanks for the link though...

Really though, is your life that sad(not you Typhoeus) that you have to pull those moves. Unfortunatly, there is always going to be someone that thinks that is an important thing to know or do...

Cry0
Oct 22, 2006, 08:03 AM
If they really want to spend aaaaaalllll that time for such little result... well, i dont mind. the time they spend levelling their pm 'for free' you gain a bunch of exp on your char, or even find a rare, if you're lucky

Bleemo
Oct 22, 2006, 08:05 AM
Not sure why you would consider this "cheating". The items are given to you for free to do as you please, it isn't exploiting anything in any way. Hell, you can even get any of the started clothing you want using this method.

I will be using this method.

LocGaw
Oct 22, 2006, 08:16 AM
I don't know... Maybe it's nothing. See duping and hacking is what drove alot of us away...

Bah, sorry for wasting your time all... :/

Xaos127
Oct 22, 2006, 11:24 PM
I like how no one had any idea what you were talking about for awhile, and I still don't..but apology accepted.