PDA

View Full Version : Is Twin Blaze worth it?

wufiei
Oct 23, 2006, 10:18 AM
I'm offline only so I wouldn't be able to go after Merikle. That only leaves Skyly Seabed for me. I'll be getting my Skyly Humar into the Seabed anyways but was just wondering if I should bother hunting this weapon. Thanks in advance.

T0m
Oct 23, 2006, 10:25 AM
That depends on what you are after.
Are you looking for a strong double saber, or do you Twin Blaze's style?
There are double saber that are stronger, and easier to find. (Or, much easier to find, and a little less strong).
But if you like the way it looks, of if you want it for the Gifoie special, then there is no substitute for it.

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 23, 2006, 10:35 AM
Its a great looking weapon, and i wish i had one, I'm offline as well so can't get from tower and don't have a Skyly, as a weapon it is reasonably good plus its special is cool for those who can't use techniques.

Demoliton comet for Skyly is a lot easier to find depending on how lucky you are with rare creatures, or Skyly can also find Meteor Cudgel which might not be a lot easier to find but is reasonably good, and also Monkey King Bar but that is a lot harder to find than the Twin Blaze.

Depending on what floats your boat its really up to you.

Jaspaller
Oct 23, 2006, 11:27 AM
I use the Twin Blaze on my RAmar, the ATP on it is very close to my S-rank Twin, but the berserk special is what makes my S-rank better. Twin blaze would be a little better on a non hunter (Rangers, since FO's can't really use them) due to the fact that Rangers can't use the better double-saber type weapons.

CM_vs_HP
Oct 23, 2006, 02:33 PM
to tell you the truth, i never found any use for it except for hunter android...

the weapon itself as a high variable atp + is outdamaged by mostly all other twin.

the gifoi special isnt really good either, but combined with different kind of trap it become quite
powerful (http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1733888201587967536&hl=en-CA)

for a humar, demolition comet is a very easy find with your ID and a very good weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CM_vs_HP on 2006-10-23 12:43 ]</font>

FallenAngelV
Oct 23, 2006, 03:33 PM
For a HUmar or HUnewearl - No. A Demolition Comet is better and easier to find.
For a HUcast or HUcaseal - Maybe, if you plan to use it for Trap activation.
For a RAmar or RAmarl - Yes.
For a RAcast or RAcaseal - Definitely. It's one of my RAcaseal's most effective weapons for soloing.

xxTrystanxx
Oct 23, 2006, 05:09 PM
But...but... but... that's my HUney's favorite weapon! *cries*

But seriously, while a Demo Comet is statistically better, I wouldn't totally count them out on HU-fleshies.
But I never thought about trying it with my RAcaseal... Hmm....

DikkyRay
Oct 23, 2006, 05:41 PM
i say go for it. SO demo comet is easier to find... Blaze is so much prettier to look at. I hate the way demo comet looks.... but then again, i dont use twins....

Splash
Oct 23, 2006, 06:27 PM
In terms of stats, Demolition Comet and Meteor Crudgel outweighs Twin Blaze by a whole lot.

In terms of looks, Twin Blaze is better, in my opinion. At least you won't be looking at the same Twin Saber everytime.

Kevino
Oct 24, 2006, 08:35 AM
i like the demo commet better but the blaze looks cooler i just dont have a skyly

Feelmirath
Oct 25, 2006, 04:29 AM
Twin Blaze is a brilliant weapon for any android, as it enables them to tag, set off traps, and stop Zus easily.
Come on, how many other flaming Q-tips can do that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif