PDA

View Full Version : MY EBGAMES IS GETTING PSU ON THE 24TH!

wraith5k
Oct 23, 2006, 01:32 PM
That is a goddamn lie and you know it. Tomorrow is gonna be the longest day ever. I'll be looking at the countdown thingie on the frontpage thinking "if the game is launched why the fuck am I not playing it yet!"

*le sigh*

roygbiv
Oct 23, 2006, 01:33 PM
Chill... if you get it tomorrow great... if you get it wed. great... it's not a matter for great debate.

Weak
Oct 23, 2006, 01:33 PM

BrandonBa2
Oct 23, 2006, 01:36 PM
They will recieve it tomorrow right as the store is closing I'm sure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif If anyone has a chance of getting it which is rare then the west coast people have a lot better chance.

Emgro
Oct 23, 2006, 02:15 PM
C'mon, we all know nobody is going to get it until Thursday morning. Then the servers will be down. After that, the stores will be sold out of all 1500 copies for NA and we'll all be spread out over 50 empty servers.

And only after all that's resolved will we be able to find out that none of the Technics are in yet, but are part of the next patch in December.

BlueDagger
Oct 23, 2006, 02:26 PM
On 2006-10-23 12:15, Emgro wrote:
C'mon, we all know nobody is going to get it until Thursday morning. Then the servers will be down. After that, the stores will be sold out of all 1500 copies for NA and we'll all be spread out over 50 empty servers.

And only after all that's resolved will we be able to find out that none of the Technics are in yet, but are part of the next patch in December.

*Is so glad he's getting it through the mail.*

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 23, 2006, 02:40 PM
Im pretending me EB will egt them tomorrow, that way I can think "Tomorrow" two days in a row, seems shorter than "day after tomorrow" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rina
Oct 23, 2006, 02:53 PM
I'm keeping myself occupied by reading a novel, drawing, and other random things, not at the same time obviously lol. I don't see what the big deal is, 1-2 days waiting for PSU is alot better then when I first heard about it, and have been waiting 4 months or more now. So I'm not worried.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 23, 2006, 02:56 PM
I still have Ouran Host Club 13-25, all of Higurashi no Naku koro Ni, Most of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, all of Pani Poni Dash, all of Shuffle!, 4-5 of Diebuster, both seasons of Maria-sama ga Miteru, as well as on-going series Busou Renkin, D.Gray-Man, Negima?!, and soon-to-be-released The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi season 2, and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS to keep me occupied.

...i'd still like the game now though. >_>

Alpha-Hunter
Oct 23, 2006, 03:00 PM
tomorrow we should start a topic for people who got the game. only rule being you have to have a pic of the game box with the CD beside it and a pic of the install. that would be cool i think!

Rina
Oct 23, 2006, 03:01 PM
lol I know how you feel Garnet_Moon XD, I have like gigs and gigs of anime that I have yet to watch, (though I've already watched SO much...I tend to not watch two series back to back, cause I like to take a little time to think about the story once a series is over, let it linger in my mind for a wheil). *cheer, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi season 2* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

chewydawg
Oct 23, 2006, 03:02 PM
hmm... i think ppl start becoming more and more crazy the sooner it comes.(like me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
)

Ecstasy
Oct 23, 2006, 03:05 PM
On 2006-10-23 13:00, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
tomorrow we should start a topic for people who got the game. only rule being you have to have a pic of the game box with the CD beside it and a pic of the install. that would be cool i think!

I might get it at midnight as i called wal-mart, and they sai they have them in already. If im able to get it tonight, or tomorrow ill post a screenshot of me installing it!!!!!!!!!!

Garnet_Moon
Oct 23, 2006, 03:08 PM
Oh and i'll have to find time to watch My-Otome Zwei(the ovas), play Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Alliance vs ZAFT II, and the My-Otome ps2 game. Ugh, why does everything get released so close to each other? Argh!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-23 13:09 ]</font>

Lord_Kratos
Oct 23, 2006, 04:46 PM
ha i preordered mine (wait that means i get it wednesday!) well anyways ill get one for sure, none of that sold out in the first hour bull shiz but min copies been reserved down 3 hrs from my house so i get mine on thursday lucky me, its gonna be sweet so cheers guys!