PDA

View Full Version : To all those EBGames...

Wickerman
Oct 23, 2006, 02:13 PM
To all of those EB Games stores and Gamestops saying that the 24th is the ship date and not the release date, I'd like you to look at this link...

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php

Do you see that gigantic banner on the top that says "The battle begins October 24th"?

That's right! The official release date is the 24th, not the ship date.

The banner doesn't say "The 'march to the' battle begins October 24th".

It also doesn't say "The shipping begins October 24th".

There you have it, straight from Sega!
The "Official" release date is the 24th.

Weak
Oct 23, 2006, 02:15 PM
Great.

Now we're disecting advertisements.

BlueDagger
Oct 23, 2006, 02:16 PM
All I have to say is....

Meh...

Bleemo
I bet you're going to be one of the dudes who gets it on the 25th.

Realmz
that could simply mean that the absolute soonest you can get is is the 24th. it could be that many EBgames could only get a shipment to get out on the 24th.

does this really need it's own topic? people can't wait a day or two longer for the game?

ryuartyi
Oct 23, 2006, 02:17 PM
I just called Gamestop, and I'm getting it on the 25th. You. Are. Wrong.

Wickerman
Oct 23, 2006, 02:18 PM
On 2006-10-23 12:16, Realmz wrote:
that could simply mean that the absolute soonest you can get is is the 24th. it could be that many EBgames could only get a shipment to get out on the 24th.

does this really need it's own topic? people can't wait a day or two longer for the game?

Do half of the topics on here need there own threads?

Officialy, it's the 24th.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 23, 2006, 02:18 PM
The Gamestops closest to the warehouse that the PSU shipments will be moving out across the country will have the game tomorrow. Everybody else has to wait 'til wednesday.

So yeah, the battle DOES begin... we just won't be anywhere near it for 24 hours after initial operations.

Dgo
Oct 23, 2006, 05:40 PM
yeah i worked their for the past 2 years everything always comes a day late.......

Getintothegame
Oct 23, 2006, 06:00 PM
Well, I'm hopefully going to get the PC version tomorrow. If not, I can live a day with out PSU, I've got people to see before I go into hiding for a very long time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

StratixEVO
Oct 25, 2006, 12:02 AM
On 2006-10-23 12:13, Wickerman wrote:
To all of those EB Games stores and Gamestops saying that the 24th is the ship date and not the release date, I'd like you to look at this link...

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php

Do you see that gigantic banner on the top that says "The battle begins October 24th"?

That's right! The official release date is the 24th, not the ship date.

The banner doesn't say "The 'march to the' battle begins October 24th".

It also doesn't say "The shipping begins October 24th".

There you have it, straight from Sega!
The "Official" release date is the 24th.

LOL, holy crap stupidity is rampant! Dude, have you just uncovered the secrets of teleportaion? Can you send an object thousands of miles in the blink of an eye? Sega will release it on the 24th from the warehouse(s), it then has to ship (from the east coast I believe). Thats right, SHIPPING, not teleportation buddy. I'm in Nevada ok, THOUSANDS of miles from the east coast. Plane -> UPS/FedEx -> Store. Man, I certainly don't miss my days at Software Etc. for idiots like this.