PDA

View Full Version : Which universe (If more than one)

Flamingo99
Oct 23, 2006, 03:55 PM
I realize that this question is, most likely, redundant and annoying, but.... I have yet to see a recent poll on which World a majority of people will be playing on. Personally, I think it would be cool to play with some of you, seeing that we've been discussing this game and shareing comments and ideas for the past few months. So here's the question. Which World will you choose?

World 1- Pros: Possibly bigger population
Cons: Possibly more lag

World 2- Pros: Possibly less lag than Universe 1
Cons: Possibly smaller population

Sorry, I ment World. How a Server is a World... and the "subservers" are Universes is beyond me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-10-23 13:58 ]</font>

Chris28
Oct 23, 2006, 03:56 PM
less population doesn't bother me at all. I choose number 2

Candor
you mean worlds? if so world 1, and that may be the only choice

posted by Mikaga
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/mikaga/psu/sharding.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-10-23 14:02 ]</font>

BioWarrior
There is going to be alot more then 2 universes.

Rizen
Oct 23, 2006, 03:58 PM
I think you mean Worlds. Theres going to be like 32 Universes. Plus...theres prolly only going to be one World. On the release.

Stray_Mag
Oct 23, 2006, 03:58 PM
I run with a PermaParty most of the time. We usually hop over to the universe with the fewest stars to reduce lag. Since when you run a mission, it's only you and your PT members that matter, the population at that time isn't much of a priority. However, during downtime, I'll jump to the most populated server (Probably Univ1) just to chat, show off stats...contribute to society, stuff like that.

Mikaga
Oct 23, 2006, 05:26 PM
Hehe, I get the game a few days late thanks to import. By that point, even if there are two World shards, I'll know which one PSO-World chose ^.^