PDA

View Full Version : Red Ring and PGF

Saigan
Oct 23, 2006, 05:55 PM
I know I'm gonna catch flak for doing this and I'm well aware of the "there's a 0% drop anything rate" and "someone would have figured it out by now" and "people have looked at the game's code" retorts. Please don't bring those here because that's not what I want this thread to be about. I also put it here in Cheaters because that's where EVERY thread concerning the Gene and Ring wind up.

What this thread is for: those few hopefuls who still think there's a way to legitimately obtain these super rares. Remember; a few years ago everyone thought that the SJS could not be unsealed- yet it can. I accept it as not only a possibility but a likelyhood that this is wasted effort so I don't need to be told so. I'm going to create a Team using the Team Center that PSOW provides it's users with to organize a group/think tank for the soul purpose of finding a legitimate way to find these items.

If you have no interest in helping to find these items PLEASE DO NOT POST. I already know what you have to say and I've heard it many times before. Thank you.

DikkyRay
Oct 23, 2006, 06:07 PM
Saigan, i think there is one, a legit way i mean, but i can not discuss it here... just to let you know. PM me for more info...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-10-23 16:17 ]</font>

Delfi
Oct 23, 2006, 06:10 PM
uh oh and do the members of this think tank have to be on the same platform and version of the game?

Saigan
Oct 23, 2006, 06:16 PM
On 2006-10-23 16:10, Delfi wrote:
uh oh and do the members of this think tank have to be on the same platform and version of the game?

Nope, open to all; I'm certain that the method will be the same for all the version.

Delfi
Oct 23, 2006, 06:22 PM
In that case id be most interrested in joining in with your little project.I play the xbox version EU and i have online capability.

Saigan
Oct 23, 2006, 07:08 PM
I've named it the Ring & Gene Research Team yay for it's first members! =D

Ok people, I know you're out there, I see a new Ring or Gene topic go up every day. PM me or post here and I'll send you an invite, the more people look, the better chance we have to find it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saigan on 2006-10-23 17:26 ]</font>

Lord_Kratos
Oct 23, 2006, 08:39 PM
im on a team already but i'd be happy to help on the side lines, i went to martial arts tonight and a kid i know was playing with his friend chris, this chris found a red ring legitly once and only once, and they've played phantasy star fro many years so im not sure if it'll work but if you want to try then i cna tell you how, here it goes ........................

his friend chris had a purplenum and he had loads of resists on, i mean he had alot of resistance up, my friend told me you have to kill falz in ult with this i believe, ill learn more about it and keep you informed if you'd like, i was thinking about doing this awhile ago but with universe coming im not a big PSOer, but if you need ideas or resources or anything of the nature give me a buzz

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Saigan
Oct 24, 2006, 09:21 AM
On 2006-10-23 18:39, Lord_Kratos wrote:
im on a team already but i'd be happy to help on the side lines, i went to martial arts tonight and a kid i know was playing with his friend chris, this chris found a red ring legitly once and only once, and they've played phantasy star fro many years so im not sure if it'll work but if you want to try then i cna tell you how, here it goes ........................

his friend chris had a purplenum and he had loads of resists on, i mean he had alot of resistance up, my friend told me you have to kill falz in ult with this i believe, ill learn more about it and keep you informed if you'd like, i was thinking about doing this awhile ago but with universe coming im not a big PSOer, but if you need ideas or resources or anything of the nature give me a buzz

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nope, not it. That's been tested to hell and back; I'm certain that the key is not unlocking the drop rate. I think it's something wierd that activates an event that puts the ring in your inventory; same for the Gene.

Lord_Kratos
Oct 24, 2006, 02:43 PM
ooo i see, hey dikky pm me that way you were speaking of.....

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Oct 24, 2006, 08:01 PM
On 2006-10-23 15:55, Saigan wrote:
I know I'm gonna catch flak for doing this and I'm well aware of the "there's a 0% drop anything rate" and "someone would have figured it out by now" and "people have looked at the game's code" retorts. Please don't bring those here because that's not what I want this thread to be about. I also put it here in Cheaters because that's where EVERY thread concerning the Gene and Ring wind up.

What this thread is for: those few hopefuls who still think there's a way to legitimately obtain these super rares. Remember; a few years ago everyone thought that the SJS could not be unsealed- yet it can. I accept it as not only a possibility but a likelyhood that this is wasted effort so I don't need to be told so. I'm going to create a Team using the Team Center that PSOW provides it's users with to organize a group/think tank for the soul purpose of finding a legitimate way to find these items.

If you have no interest in helping to find these items PLEASE DO NOT POST. I already know what you have to say and I've heard it many times before. Thank you.

I'm gonna save you alot of time and help you move to PSU with the rest of us.THERE'S NO LEGITWAY TO GET IT OK, TRUST ME I KNOW.(I WAS THERE WHEN A CERTIN ASS LEAKED THEM OUT TO THE SEGA SERVERS)

This is what hapened with the sealed j sword.As we know it's a super rare.But what most people don't know is that the one that drops has a problem.The counter doesn't work so IT CAN'T UNSEAL.The one that was unsealed not to long ago wasn't legit and that's all i'm gonna say.(didn't anybody wonder how all of a sudden j swords started unsealing lmao)
By the way, I know the guy who posted that video and said he got it legit.(yeah he got it but not legit lol)

DikkyRay
Oct 24, 2006, 08:21 PM
On 2006-10-24 18:01, DA_SHIZZLE_IG wrote:

On 2006-10-23 15:55, Saigan wrote:

I'm gonna save you alot of time and help you move to PSU with the rest of us.THERE'S NO LEGITWAY TO GET IT OK, TRUST ME I KNOW.(I WAS THERE WHEN A CERTIN ASS LEAKED THEM OUT TO THE SEGA SERVERS)

This is what hapened with the sealed j sword.As we know it's a super rare.But what most people don't know is that the one that drops has a problem.The counter doesn't work so IT CAN'T UNSEAL.The one that was unsealed not to long ago wasn't legit and that's all i'm gonna say.(didn't anybody wonder how all of a sudden j swords started unsealing lmao)
By the way, I know the guy who posted that video and said he got it legit.(yeah he got it but not legit lol)

you are wrong, there is a legit way, just not the way most ppl think

Lord_Kratos
Oct 25, 2006, 06:08 AM
yeah what dikky told me seemed like a very reasonable and legit way, but it isnt how'd you think to get it haha. the counter on the SJS that are found do work, there are ppl that have legit ones (more than one person) and they have said there is a counter, its supposed to replace a percentage, i think hit% and its a counter only visible to you unless you bank it then take it out......correct yes ppl??? well anyways sry for getting off topic saigan, but DA_SHIZZLE_IG, i believe saigan said not to post on this thread of his if your just going to disprove his theory soooooo if i were you i'd edit my post....................

Saigan
Oct 25, 2006, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I do recall specifically saying not to post if you're gonna just repeat what we've heard. Also, SJS HAS to be legitimate for it to unseal. This has been proven multiple times.

In closing, shoo. Please.

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Oct 25, 2006, 04:19 PM
OMG!!! never mind, I forgot what kind of people are on this forum.

whiteninja
Oct 25, 2006, 08:02 PM
Please, PM me any possible theories you have.

I could use a laugh.

Mitz
Oct 25, 2006, 08:18 PM
On 2006-10-24 18:01, DA_SHIZZLE_IG wrote:

Then explain how I helped someone find SJS on BB and it turned into TJS?

Neith
Oct 26, 2006, 06:35 AM
SJS is unsealable if legit.

SJS is not unsealable if a created one.

SJS is unsealable if a dupe of a legit one.

This has been covered more times than I care to remember.

Heh, 'IG'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-10-26 04:35 ]</font>

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 01:03 AM
On 2006-10-25 18:02, whiteninja wrote:
Please, PM me any possible theories you have.

I could use a laugh.

Honestly, did anyone read the "Don't post here if..." part of the thread? I understand the literacy rate is down but please people- a little effort?

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 27, 2006, 02:28 AM
Hmm, I always thought the SJS could be unsealed if you duped it since the game can not detect dupes.

whiteninja
Oct 27, 2006, 09:06 AM
On 2006-10-26 23:03, Saigan wrote:
Honestly, did anyone read the "Don't post here if..." part of the thread? I understand the literacy rate is down but please people- a little effort?
Yes, I did read it. Did you bother to read any Stickies?

Currently, the only ways I know of getting those items are... (and they are not legitimate methods)
- Action Replay bank mod
- Proxy item mod
- DOL mod
- Action Replay new character inventory mod
- Server's mod (on S*******'s server; PGF only; the "droprate" is 1/80 for Ultimate)
- Collecting 30 Photon Crystals (a banned item on Sonic Team's Server) in the quest "Tyrell's Last Hope," on S*******'s server, and then exchanging them in another quest; RR only
- Playing Cry0's quest, "A New Hope," on any third party server, and completing the story line without dying; PGF only
- Playing Cry0's quest, "A New Hope," on any third party server, and completing the story line and VR Temple sidequest without dying; PGF only

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 12:50 PM
On 2006-10-27 07:06, whiteninja wrote:

On 2006-10-26 23:03, Saigan wrote:
Yes, I did read it. Did you bother to read any Stickies?

Currently, the only ways I know of getting those items are... (and they are not legitimate methods)
- Action Replay bank mod
- Proxy item mod
- DOL mod
- Action Replay new character inventory mod
- Server's mod (on S*******'s server; PGF only; the "droprate" is 1/80 for Ultimate)
- Collecting 30 Photon Crystals (a banned item on Sonic Team's Server) in the quest "Tyrell's Last Hope," on S*******'s server, and then exchanging them in another quest; RR only
- Playing Cry0's quest, "A New Hope," on any third party server, and completing the story line without dying; PGF only
- Playing Cry0's quest, "A New Hope," on any third party server, and completing the story line and VR Temple sidequest without dying; PGF only

Yes I read the stickies; once again: THIS IS A THINK TANK TO COME UP WITH POSSIBLE LEGITIMATE METHODS TO FIND THOSE ITEMS

Is that so hard to understand?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saigan on 2006-10-27 11:07 ]</font>

whiteninja
Oct 27, 2006, 02:42 PM
Oh, crap. You're right, there is one legitimate method that I forgot to mention.

Play JP PSOBB. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 07:49 PM
On 2006-10-27 12:42, whiteninja wrote:
Oh, crap. You're right, there is one legitimate method that I forgot to mention.

Play JP PSOBB. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Is there a particular reason you've chosen to harass me?

whiteninja
Oct 27, 2006, 09:18 PM
No, not really.

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=111667&forum=4

REJ- says:
Simply put, this is the thread to end all PG:F threads.

I've noticed that people are still trying to find a way to get the Gene Flow. There are still a bunch of fresh topics about it when I looked at the threads in the first page of the Cheaters section.

If you're thinking of posting some crazy new theory on how to get the PG:F, just give up and stop right now. No matter how well structured your idea is, people just won't believe that you can find it legitimately. BTW, I'm not refering to anyone specifically (since there are too many to do so)

Here's an example, learn from it:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=103149&forum=4&44

I had some of the most creative and well thought out theories for the PG:F, and had many arguements to back it up, but did it get anywhere?

Basically, if you post a new PG:F theory, one (if not more) of these will happen:

-If your theory isn't thought out enough, it will get picked apart and disproved
-If it isn't very creative, it probably has already been thought of, and disproved
-If it's new, unique and well thought out, people simply won't test your theory anyways, therefore, it won't be proved

You see? This subject is already very old (a few hundred threads about Parasitic Gene: Flow if you do a forum search), and there are dozens of counter-theories just waiting to shut down whatever new idea you've got.

Comrendeh?

I fail to see why so many people make these topics.

Saigan
Oct 29, 2006, 01:36 PM
I read that post, I've exchanged PMs with REJ about theories on the gene and ring. He gave up posting about it because of guys like you who have nothing better to do than wander around and tell people "it can't be done." There was a point in time not to long ago when everyone KNEW the world was flat- it was fact. There was also a point in time where the sun orbited earth, again- this was called a FACT.

Stop being a close-minded troll and leave my thread alone.

DikkyRay
Oct 29, 2006, 01:44 PM
saigan, just ignore him. The way i told you was legit. just trust me. My friends currently tryin the way, ill tell you if anything comes up

Dhylec
Oct 29, 2006, 02:36 PM
Tsk, this forum never had any topic that doesn't come down to a bad 'legit vs cheater'.

Let's all ignore this & go on with our lives. ;]