PDA

View Full Version : So... Nano Dragons.

FallenAngelV
Oct 24, 2006, 03:01 PM
I've been slaughtering these things for years now, but I've never worked out exactly how they get stronger when they kill something. I know they increase in size, but do their blast attacks get more powerful, or do they get some HP restored, or what?

Saigan
Oct 24, 2006, 03:14 PM
They can fire off as many as three blasts when airborne if they beef up, pretty scary if it happenes in c-mode. I think I've only seen it twice since Dreamcast, usually they're too busy getting shot at to do anything.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 24, 2006, 05:04 PM
when they kill they make a strange noise like pain, and instantly the atack goes up, i do not know if it was shifta in use because i kiled him in that very instant

ZaiV2
Oct 24, 2006, 06:40 PM
Wow, they increase in size? I never noticed that. But then, the most I've allowed a nano dragon to kill is one monster, so I never noticed much of a difference at all.

Kevino
Oct 25, 2006, 09:01 AM
i noticed it eventually but i didnt notice a strength invreace... because i wouldnt let them test that theroy.

Tweengo
Oct 25, 2006, 10:02 AM
I like to let them kill enemies sometimes just 'cause they look so cool when they get to their full size. I'dve preferred they were already that big in Ultimate to compensate for their lack of visual difference to other difficulties.

Alzmari
Oct 27, 2006, 05:08 AM
I haven't noticed they get bigger when they kill. But i always kill them b4 they have a chance to kill other monsters.

Shirokuro
Oct 27, 2006, 08:05 AM
Same for me. On ultimate they didnt loko any different and I've let them (well I did most of it) kill many other monsters but they never increased in size or power....perhaps I'm just that good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kevino
Oct 27, 2006, 08:52 AM
or mabey they are just that weak?

Darce
Oct 27, 2006, 11:13 AM
Neither I have ever noticed their change is size...