PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star

Advent
Oct 24, 2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah, i love phantasy star and cant wait to get Universe the only problem is i dont know anyone else who plays the game. I need some help on finding some stuff in episode one and two. If anyone wants to help me out that would be cool or just talk about it.

Wind680 is the aim name.

JohnBerserker
Oct 24, 2006, 06:17 PM
it would probably help if you were looking for something specific. most of the items, that i know of at least, are random. the only item i know for sure is the soul reaper. and most of the random weapons you need certain section ID's, or at least they help out. uh.. what type are you going to play most. HU RA or FO. the other ppl on this forum could probably give you the best weapons for that type and tell you what section ID would be best to get those weapons.

Advent
Oct 24, 2006, 06:32 PM
I play with all chars and i got them all at lvl 100 i just got my Dark Flow sword {The one Olga Flow uses} I'm actually set one two things the Gulgus Gue Armor and the Parastin of Lightning.

ZaiV2
Oct 24, 2006, 06:50 PM
I see a few things amiss here.
A. I'm guessing you hacked for a Dark Gene: Flow.
B. I've never heard of Gulgus Gue Armor.

Advent
Oct 24, 2006, 07:03 PM
Actually, no didnt hack for the Sword just played online and did certain missions that i had to do to get it even though i couldnt kill Olga Flow in Ultimate forever by myself to get it.

Neith
Oct 24, 2006, 07:17 PM
Would love to know how you got the Sword ¬_¬ Which version of PSO? ;o

Seriously, don't try it here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-10-24 17:18 ]</font>

Advent
Oct 24, 2006, 08:53 PM
Uriko you would half to catch me on aim or email to explain it cause it would take awhile. Its possible though to obtain. Its powerful and a good sword to use but there's other weapons i would rather have and armor.

ZaiV2
Oct 25, 2006, 03:15 PM
Okay. Nice try, but we've all been around the block a few times and won't fall for this. You still haven't answered my question about the Gulgus Gue Armor, too.

Kevino
Oct 26, 2006, 09:10 AM
im not online and i know that you can't get it!

BeeYee
Oct 26, 2006, 06:22 PM
Dark Flow = HACKED or duped, one of the two. most of us know here that the parasitic gene flow item is asked almost weekly, and im sure people have seen the topics around here about them.

Gulgus Gue Armor = NONEXISTANT

Dont even try it