PDA

View Full Version : friggin hard dragon..........

Blue-Hawk
Nov 13, 2002, 12:56 PM
WHERES MY FRIGGIN MUSASHI?!
killed it 30 times on whitil, nada. killed the whitil and made a oran. 3 more times and nada. im beginning to think that all those images i have seen are doctored images to get peoples hopes up for a cool weapon. my oran is now in the hard mines and no sign of any twin saber weapons. this blows. i should just quit and look for something else.

VulpesMundi
Nov 13, 2002, 03:53 PM
I haven't found any twins myself. The Musashi is one of the better and probably luckier finds I have so far. However, last night I found two really good items (% wise) with Oran offline in the V-H Ruins. A Bloody Art that tekked to 0/40/20/20/0 and a Chaos Vulcan that tekked to 40/0/0/35/45 and kicks major ass even in Ultimate with just a level 60 HUnny (reminds self to update sig). Just keep looking. You know how this game is.

Vashin
Nov 13, 2002, 03:56 PM
i found my Musashi's first time i killed hard dragon and my Yamato's the first tiem i killed the V-hard dragon. guess im just really lucky. (they aint that great though) im ORAN also

DB
Nov 13, 2002, 04:02 PM
I toasted the hard dragon... He didn't even get the chance, to stand back up. Which was strange, since no matter what, I always thought he used to, for some reason. He didn't drop shit. I only killed him once though, and i'm PURPLENUM. And as for weapons to find. I don't go after anything particular. Just deal with what you find, and enjoy the game.

raltga01
Nov 13, 2002, 05:38 PM
It's like DB said man; if trying to get musashi/yamato or any other 'often found in [insert area and dificulty here]' rare item is getting you frustrated, just go on and play with what you have. You'll eventually get something cool. Probably cooler than the musashi or the yamato . . .

of course i tried fighting dragon on hard 30+ times to only get a god damn trap detecter thing - and I'm a frikin android.

VulpesMundi
Nov 13, 2002, 07:36 PM
I just got a Yamato (0/30/15/0/0) off the V-H Dragon. Once again, just like with the Musashi, it took six tries. How weird is that? Keep trying with your Oran. You'll find both a Musashi and Yamato eventually.

True-Stealth
Nov 13, 2002, 09:09 PM
I have a Musashi and Yamato as well. There power is pretty good for how many times you hit. They usually do about 200 per hit for me, but still. There not that great. They have a huge amount of delaying time from the first swing to the second swing. After those two, the rest will be pretty fast if you preform the combo right. I personally prefer the BRIONAC since it hits multiple enemies, and it deals about 170 per blow, which is okay for now.

Zanatos
Nov 13, 2002, 09:16 PM
i got it when i killed him for the 1st time with a PURPLENUM ID.

DangerBoy
Nov 13, 2002, 11:49 PM
Don't sweat it 'Hawk. I've killed the bugger four times online on Hard and all I'm getting are Moon Atomizers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I think I'm Greenile. I'll prolly try one more time and then just continue with the game.

ABDUR101
Nov 13, 2002, 11:56 PM
..I was on my way to meet the Wizard...kill the V. Hard Dragon..but I came across a Hildebear and after killing him..he dropped a Dragon Slayer..

I get to the V. Hard Dragon and he doesn't drop anything, not even the usual monomate..so I figure the Hildebear jacked his Dragon Slayer before I managed to get there.

...I want more monsters to jack rare finds.. o_O

Boozie
Nov 15, 2002, 11:44 AM
The 1st time that I fought the V.Hard dragon I found YAMATO!!!! Yeah....and my section ID is GREENILL.

I heard through the "grape-vine" that it's extremely hard to find Yamato/Musashi on V.Hard/Hard drgon under my ID, but I guess not seeing that I've found one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

...I also found Mahu on V.Hard De Rol Le! I feel special!

To bad I can't get online to trade....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif