PDA

View Full Version : GC: GameCube pso memory card issue ;/

CeasOne
Nov 13, 2002, 02:50 PM
Ok... heres the thing... i got 2 freinds that play pso.... now i have a memory card with my character ... and both my freinds do as well.. now the problems that im tryin to figure out is how to load the other 2 characters "both seperate cards" into my temp data on my memory card since gamcube can only have 2 cards in @ a time... and help would be GREATLY APRECIATED!!! -demII-

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 13, 2002, 10:39 PM
Keep your own card in slot A. This will be the host card.
Start multiplayer offline.
Select player 1's character (probably on the card in slot A).
Now select player 2's character by selecting one of the empty temp slots. The friend's memory card should now be in slot B. Transfer the character and wait until both cards have finished saving.
When it's player 3's turn to select a character, pick the next temp slot. Take out your frist friend's memory card and set it aside, and put your second friend's card in slot B. Transfer and wait for the cards to save.

You friend's memory cards will still have their characters, but they won't have any of their items. When you finish playing, the game will ask if it's ok to return the characters. Say yes after inserting a friend's card into slot B. If you get an error, it's probably the wrong card. After returning the first character, it'll ask to return the second character. Switch cards again and transfer it back.

If you accidentally say "no", don't worry. You just go back to the multiplayer offline character selection, choose one of the characters in the temp slot, and it'll give you the option to return the character.

http://users.adelphia.net/~snappurunyanko/gc/screens/multi1.JPG
How to return character if you hit "no" by accident.

-----

http://users.adelphia.net/~snappurunyanko/gc/screens/multi2.JPG
Do NOT say "YES" or you will lose that copy of your character's items. The items will still be on the character in the temp slot, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2002-11-13 19:40 ]</font>

CeasOne
Nov 16, 2002, 09:56 AM
thank you mang =) it werked just fine thanxz to that little info i got a nice 19 straight hours of multiplayer with 2 pso z0mbies =)