PDA

View Full Version : Who Else, By Kismet (Fate), Happens To Have No School/Work T

Kismet
Oct 25, 2006, 08:21 AM
We have no school today because it's "faculty in-service day" or whatever. Plenty of daylight for buying and finally playing PSU~!

Sha Sha
Oct 25, 2006, 08:23 AM
Lucky! I have to wait till thursday to buy the game becasue i dont get paid till then *wiggles about* ah i want to play badly >< damn pay day com faster

Pandatron
Oct 25, 2006, 08:24 AM
I could dub it 'skip 3 classes day' today and it be my own official holiday toward PSU, but seeing if i did that i miss some vital information for 2 exams next week and break my attedance record, can't have that my soul is so gone by this afternoon ^_^.

In either case enjoy your holiday off Kismet.

qoxolg
Oct 25, 2006, 08:58 AM
I am free of college for 3 weeks!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif oh wait.. I still have to wait month.. >_>

Blenjar
Oct 25, 2006, 08:59 AM
I had no school from Tuesday to Sunday...So it leaves only monday.

Edit: I quit my previous job earlier this month..but start a new one early next month or late this month.

-- Blen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2006-10-25 07:01 ]</font>

Pandemic
I have a half day in school today so by the time that I get out of school at 12:30 and get to my local EB they should have my copy ready.

Guilty-Mirage
I'm off class today, though I hope it comes in. It'll suck if it comes in tomorrow, because PSU is going to be down all evening for maintenence until like 11 CST or something like that.

Tahldon
Oct 25, 2006, 09:08 AM
I have work...but it's a half day, believe it or not.

My EBGames retailer said that they'd have it today...and my Gamestop Retailer said that they'd have it Thursday..So..I'm confused.

I know the PX won't have it, Sorryass Aafes.. I don't go to Walmart to buy games..

*rant rant*

Yeah.. off days + PSU = hell yeah!