PDA

View Full Version : FOmar and their weapons

SighT
Nov 13, 2002, 03:34 PM
My question is wut kind of weapon that a FOmar can use that is good.

Iam currently using DB sabers and varistas

Soon iam able to use my holy ray.

Any suggestions on wut i can use in the future?

Can the FOmar use the elysion? Is the Chao striker the strongest weapon a FOmar can use?

Torex
Nov 13, 2002, 03:40 PM
Elysion is good, and I am really enjoying my Grass Assassin Sabers. I'm a lvl 70 FOmar

CorneliusPower
Nov 13, 2002, 04:14 PM
I dont think FOmars can use Elysion, a very nice FOmar by the name of BADD gave me his Elysion for free cause he couldnt use it. BTW Sight, whats up, I played with you before! Peace!

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Nov 13, 2002, 04:19 PM
I thought the Elysion is force only?

DB
Nov 13, 2002, 04:27 PM
Wow, FOmars... Hmm... I dunno. I'd stick with that Holy Ray if I were you. And after all, it's not about the weapon, for a force, it's about the techs.

SighT
Nov 13, 2002, 04:59 PM
If some can comfirm that a FO can use a elysion plz post.

As a Fomar using your weapon sufficantly is important. Cause they are made to be half melee. With 1002 max ATP they can ditch out a good amount of damage. Since the elysion looks so cool and it has good stats. I would like to get one. In the gun section i got a holy ray with can do a decent amount for now. Until i get a red handgun or something. Grass Blades are a good idea but a bit slow. Plus using weapon i need to see with the casting speed is affected.

Sorry to be out of topic if anyone have a elysion for trade plz pm mee. Thanks.

CorneliusPower, i remember iam koo. See you around.

KnghtzofRnd415
Nov 13, 2002, 05:36 PM
Yes, forces can use it. They need 680 MST to use it. Considering you need MST to use it, it would seem that only forces would be able to equip, but I am pretty sure anyone that reaches 680 MST (poor androids) can use it. Hope that helped ya'.

rbf2000
Nov 13, 2002, 05:46 PM
I like the Talis:

http://members.verizon.net/~vze4bqz4/4.jpg

It's pretty weak, but I could use it sooner than I could a pallasch because I have a mag with 185 mind, and the talis has a mst requirement. And plus, the special steals TP, which is good, and the third attack in the combo shoots out 3 cards (I think they're cards >_>) and if you're close enough to an enemy, all three hit him, and you steal 3x as much TP.