PDA

View Full Version : Rares in Episode 2

DiamondVR3
Nov 13, 2002, 03:36 PM
I was just woundering about what rares people have found in Episode 2. I have beaten hard and I am half way through v.hard and have not found 1 rare in Episode 2.

Brundidge
Nov 14, 2002, 03:05 PM
Well if you read most of the post here you'll see a lot of them concerning rare finds. As of ep2 I have played it through yet right now. I figure that once I'm a high lvl I'll go through it cuz I played it once already and I thought it was pretty hard (even since I'm a old veteran since the first PSO).

SpiDErIICSF
Nov 14, 2002, 04:05 PM
yea well i don't know how you do it... i was on pso on dc the week it came out... i got ver.2 3 days after it came out... i got ep 1&2 2 days after it came out... i have a lvl 34 ramar and i CAN not survive through gar griffon yet the enemies in the level are very easy to beat... WHAT IS GOING ON!! do i have to be lvl 70 just to beat a stupid boss? i mean by then the regular enemies would make me bored.
and i have not found any rare items in ep 2 but in ep1 so far in normal mode i have found photon drop, Amplifier of foie, Amplifier of blue, Amplifier of yellow, and a boomas right arm... i know how to make the arm into a weapon but i have no clue what the other stuff does... can someone help me?

Brundidge
Nov 15, 2002, 05:25 PM
Well the amplifiers you need a special type of shield to combine with the amplifiers (combining shield and amplifier must be of same color) and the photon drop is used for an online quest to purchase special items.