PDA

View Full Version : my PM concerns

galaxy
Oct 25, 2006, 10:30 AM
Ok so im having trouble deciding how i should raise my PM's on certain characters.

Here's my dilemma: So i'm planning on making a full 4 characters, but lets take two of them for the sake of this example. I plan on having a newman foretecher and a beast fortefighter. in terms of my PM NPC, i would prefer to have my fortetecher coupled with a hunter NPC and my foretfigther coupled with a force NPC. But synthesis-wise, i want my fortetecher to have a high mind PM to synth force weapons, and my foretfighter to have a high pow PM to synth hunter weapons. the problem is, those wants contradict themselves. i can't have a primarily mind-based PM becomes a hunter NPC.

So what im thinking is, raising my fortefighter's PM as a mind PM and just synthesizing my force's weapons on that character (as well as the opposite on my fortetecher). but my main concern with this is that it might get confusing and/or inconvenient, since i predict spending more time on my fortetecher, so i may not have the right materials/time/memory to go onto my beast and synth weapons.

What do you all suggest?

Mazoku
Oct 25, 2006, 10:39 AM
So what im thinking is, raising my fortefighter's PM as a mind PM and just synthesizing my force's weapons on that character (as well as the opposite on my fortetecher). but my main concern with this is that it might get confusing and/or inconvenient, since i predict spending more time on my fortetecher, so i may not have the right materials/time/memory to go onto my beast and synth weapons.

There is s shared item box so you can easily switch your stuff between your characters. Yes, it could be confusing, but you don't really have much choice if you want a 450 on your hunter and a 410 or 420 on your force. I'm doing something similar.