PDA

View Full Version : Transform

silphos
Oct 25, 2006, 11:51 AM
does your mag ever transform after lvl 50 'cos my mags lvl 60 and it only has 2 PB's and i want 3!!!(due to it transorming into a mag with the same PB as before

Neith
Oct 25, 2006, 11:56 AM
Yes, if you change it's feeding drasticly, or give it to another character and feed it.

By changing feeding style (say by suddenly feeding a Power Mag some Difluids), there's a chance to evolve again every 5 levels after 50, and by transferring to another character, I think you can transform your mag at any level.

There's also the rare mags you get at Lv100+, if you get the right stats. Check the Mag Guides for that though.

Hithrandir
Oct 25, 2006, 05:52 PM
your mag evolutions are based on its power, dexerity, and mind stats as well as what selection id your character is and if it is a hunter, ranger, or force. at lvl 15 the mag evloves and learns its first photon blast out of 3 different mags 1 for each hunter, ranger, and force. then at lvl 35 it evolves again into 1 out of 3 depending on which stat is highest mind, dexirity, or power. again this is 3 possibilties for each hunters, rangers, and forces. at lvl 50 your mag evolves again this time based on your highest 2 stats so mind then dex or mind then power or dex the mind or dex then power or power then dex or power then mind. the mag you get is now also based on your selection id so you get one out of 6 for your selection id but there are more posssiblitis than that but you should check the guides on that. then your mag can evolve every 5 lvls if the order that your stats are in changes. it also evolves imediatly if you give it to another char with a different selection id or class. your mag can then evolve again at lvl 100 if the stats are right the easiest way to do this is have the stats 25/25/25/25 but you dont have to if you dont get it to elvolve then every 10 lvls it can do it again but once it evolves into a lvl 100 mag (rare mag) then it wont evolve again.

hope that makes sense