PDA

View Full Version : Fixed

Dre_o
Oct 25, 2006, 03:32 PM
EDIT Costed some money but got it fixed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-10-25 18:54 ]</font>

uhawww
Oct 25, 2006, 03:35 PM
You could try manually exploring the disc (right click the drive in My Computer, select explore) to find the Setup utility tor to manually launch the auotrun script...

BrandonBa2
Oct 25, 2006, 03:39 PM
Is it a dvd drive?

Arrow203
Oct 25, 2006, 07:27 PM
Yea, if you dont have a DVD capable drive it more than likely wont read it, now i dunno if they have it setup on the phantasystaruniverse site where you can actually download it online that way it does completly F over the people who do not have a dvd drive

HighElf9310
Oct 25, 2006, 07:59 PM
My friend has the exact same problem here. He has a DVD drive in his laptop (he has watched movies on it before, so we know for sure that it is a DVD drive...), and his computer will NOT recognize the DVD for the game. The game DVD is fine, because it works on another computer in his house, but he wants to install it onto his laptop. This is probably the same thing that the OP was talking about...and I would appreciate some help on this topic (or moreso, my friend would!). Thanks in advanced, just wanting to let people know that this problem is out there more than the OP.

Arrow203
Oct 25, 2006, 08:12 PM
Heh, My advice to you is to copy the entire disk (if its possibal, and yes i know it is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) and to network your pcs up and xfer the data from one to the other and then install, also since this game does not require a CD to play so... yea... try that...

Dre_o
Oct 25, 2006, 08:54 PM
Well, I fixed.