PDA

View Full Version : PSU launch problems

cApNhOwDy
Oct 25, 2006, 06:43 PM
I bought PSU, installed it, and when I open up the launch screen and click on Story Mode the launch screen closes and nothing happens. I've done all the troubleshooting that I can think of. My DirectX is the most current version, I have the latest drivers for my videocard installed, I certainly meet and exceed the system requirements, I have an active internet connection. Can anyone think of anything that I might be doing wrong? Last time I played PSO Blue Burst, I did not have this problem, and also when I played the Japanese version of PSU, I never had these problems. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I still have the problem. I've reformatted since then, so there couldnt be a conflict between the japanese and american files getting mixed up. But the Japanese version launched just fine, and this USA version does nada ATM. Help would be appreciated, I'm freaking out because I really want to play PSU right now =) Thanks in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cApNhOwDy on 2006-10-25 16:44 ]</font>

Ryna
Oct 25, 2006, 06:45 PM
Solution:
Install the Direct X that came on the CD.
Reinstall the game

Dyras
Oct 25, 2006, 06:47 PM
Yah, even if it's the same version of Directx, most games include their own little bits into the installers that are required, otherwise you can't play.

Hotsuma
Oct 25, 2006, 08:09 PM
it doesn't work

cApNhOwDy
Oct 27, 2006, 06:19 PM
Much appreciated, just goes to show you cant overlook the small stuff.