PDA

View Full Version : EVERQUEST ONLINE ADVENTURE BETA PHASE 2

Saladwood
Nov 13, 2002, 06:42 PM
Heh, I just got my copy today. ROCK!

For some reason they sent me two. Go figure.

Anyone else sign up? Or get theres?

-----------------------------------

addition:

i got to play a little bit of the game. Pretty decent. you can use a usb keyboard, and those are cheap if you get a generic one.

It really is MMO. the one server i saw had 700+ people in it, you can have up to 8 or 9 characters. Bunch of character classes. Framerate really steady, but the graphics are a bit meh.

PS2 people WILL have something to rub in PSOers face when this game goes public. WATCH OUT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2002-11-13 17:43 ]</font>

LostHero
Nov 13, 2002, 10:29 PM
Think its worth the buy salad? Any improvements over the PC version?

Saladwood
Nov 13, 2002, 10:49 PM
Depends if it's your type of MMORPG.

combat is more real time. you hit the attack button while locked on, you attack. Not like, set to attack something and your character attacks all the time. So it's more action orentated that way.

Overall it's pretty decent.

have to see later updates of the game to say much else.

Vashin
Nov 13, 2002, 11:32 PM
On 2002-11-13 19:49, PSOSaladWood wrote:
combat is more real time. you hit the attack button while locked on, you attack. Not like, set to attack something and your character attacks all the time. So it's more action orentated that way.

that is the best addition i can think of over the PC version.

thats what the PC version lacked was any solid action.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vashin on 2002-11-13 20:35 ]</font>

Reaps2002
Nov 14, 2002, 12:56 AM
I signed up for this when i got an email about it. I wasnt even sure what it was but i was like "Hell, i'll try anything just for fun"...and NO, not ANYTHING...get your mind out of the gutter! lol

Saladwood
Nov 14, 2002, 01:35 AM
On 2002-11-13 21:56, Reaps2002 wrote:
I signed up for this when i got an email about it. I wasnt even sure what it was but i was like "Hell, i'll try anything just for fun"...and NO, not ANYTHING...get your mind out of the gutter! lol

I didn't even get any notification that I got accepted. I just got the disc in the mail. Go figure.

Whatley
Nov 15, 2002, 04:37 PM
I just got my beta 2 disc the other day. I haven't gotten to play it yet because I have been playing PSO. I may play it this weekend.

Rylios
Nov 15, 2002, 04:52 PM
If you guys wanna meet up or want to see pics i can post them .. just let me know..
If any of you are in Tunaria i'm Lv9 Warrior Rylios
Look for me

Whatley
Nov 15, 2002, 05:10 PM
If I do get on I will be a Human Ranger named Whatley. I will be in and around Surefall if any of you show up around there.

-BK-
Nov 15, 2002, 10:08 PM
SOE keeps inviting me to this, but I don't have any interest in PS2 right now. I wish that they would just give me my SW:G beta spot.