PDA

View Full Version : What is BEE?

Whatley
Nov 13, 2002, 07:16 PM
I would like to know what BEE stands for.

I know it is what we use in the game to transmit messages, but I never found out what BEE stood for. If one of the quests mentioned it, I must have missed it.

Rhete
Nov 13, 2002, 09:28 PM
From the quest Letter from Lionel

Guild Lady: Have you ever heard of a system called BEE? Ok, I'll tell you about BEE briefly. It's a data transporter. The Pioneer 2 council set that system up on Ragol for communication. With only a slight time lag, we can receive data directly from Ragol. Of course, the system wouldn't be up without the help of the Hunters Guild. That's right. Lionel's letter was transfered via BEE system.

This doesn't help much I know. I think only one other quest mentions the BEE system, when you get a letter at the end of Soul of Steel. What BEE stands for I have no idea

Castelak
Nov 13, 2002, 11:10 PM
Moved to Quests! OMG I DID MOD WORK! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gifOO

Whatley
Nov 14, 2002, 02:37 PM
On 2002-11-13 18:28, Rhete wrote:
From the quest Letter from Lionel

Guild Lady: Have you ever heard of a system called BEE? Ok, I'll tell you about BEE briefly. It's a data transporter. The Pioneer 2 council set that system up on Ragol for communication. With only a slight time lag, we can receive data directly from Ragol. Of course, the system wouldn't be up without the help of the Hunters Guild. That's right. Lionel's letter was transfered via BEE system.

This doesn't help much I know. I think only one other quest mentions the BEE system, when you get a letter at the end of Soul of Steel. What BEE stands for I have no idea

I already knew all that.

Also my question was about the communication system itself. It was not about a mag, a quest, or an item.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whatley on 2002-11-14 11:39 ]</font>