PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for a buddy to play with.

LMDreamz
Oct 25, 2006, 09:19 PM
Hey what's up guys? I'm gettin PSU later on tonight after I get off of work. I'm in the Air Force and I'm workin on swing shift, which is from 2pm-11pm and was wantin to see if anyone would wanna party up with me and play along, so... If anyone's out there that usually plays around 11pm Central Time and late into the night, i'd like to play with ya, cuz I don't really have anyone else to play with. But anyways my AIM is USAFV for anyone that wants to hook up or anything. You can e-mail me too if you want: [email protected] . I still have to make my name and get a guardian's license and all that so.. But let me know!~ Peace out. *goin back to work after lunch break*

Sleet_v2
Oct 25, 2006, 09:20 PM
Dont think you are getting online anytime soon. unless you already bought your guardians license you are screwed. Plus, the authentication servers are down.

Niki
Oct 25, 2006, 09:22 PM
Yeh, as of this post, nothin' doin', with or without your GL.

xToMx
Oct 25, 2006, 09:22 PM
he said he still has to get 1 so gl dude....u prolly wont get a chance with the huge mass of people trying register and play and authentication servers r down so you wont be able to connect, not sure if ure on xbox360 but its down for ps2/pc i think

LMDreamz
Oct 25, 2006, 09:23 PM
oh yea, gettin it for ps2.. well i'm gonna check out walmart after work but.. if they don't got it w/e. i can wait a few more days. Just lookin' for people to play with when i finally do get it, that's all.

Trinitystar
Oct 25, 2006, 09:38 PM
I will hook up with you name is Quanisha Jenkins http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

xToMx
Oct 25, 2006, 09:39 PM
well, i know that my rl friends r like complete biches when it comes to p2p and wont even buy it and even if i showed em how good it is they still wouldnt p2p so like the person who first told me bout PS itself was like on PSO-BB beta tests which was a while ago and me and him are like making a small group of 6 online buds who will basically team up, not sure if theres a spot open but if so u can most likely join in lol

LMDreamz
Oct 25, 2006, 11:20 PM
aiight sweet deal, well just add me on AIM and we can chat or w/e. AIM = USAFV

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 11:21 PM
Sorry bro, I would have said "Well dude, me and a few friends always leave the last spot or two open for a stranger to meet" buuut we're on 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sleet_v2
Oct 25, 2006, 11:39 PM
On 2006-10-25 19:39, xToMx wrote:
well, i know that my rl friends r like complete biches when it comes to p2p and wont even buy it and even if i showed em how good it is they still wouldnt p2p so like the person who first told me bout PS itself was like on PSO-BB beta tests which was a while ago and me and him are like making a small group of 6 online buds who will basically team up, not sure if theres a spot open but if so u can most likely join in lol

.............what?

SirEldest
Oct 25, 2006, 11:41 PM
how is this game p2p? p2p is a peer to peer and this game goes to another server to host it. When u play, u dont connect directly to another person's computer. Therefor this game is not p2p.

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 11:44 PM
I think he meant, that his friends are afraid of P2P which is a forum type code, like UBB.. sorry Im kind of drunk and cant explain it very well.. it's times like this I wish I had some yellow sunshine LSD.

Sammy
Oct 25, 2006, 11:45 PM
p2p = pay to play

Angelraziel
i play around that time just lemme know when ur on, My name online is God (human) and Lucifer (cast)

Bobkitty
Ahh ok.. I was mistaken.. saints row was p2p and that was crap.

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 11:46 PM
err ok so there is forum code, peer 2 peer, and pay to play... see why abbreviations are getting out of hand?

Sammy
Oct 25, 2006, 11:48 PM
Ah I'm lonely as well but I'll be on the X360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Ah well, I figured I'll meet someone eventually.

Trinitystar
Oct 26, 2006, 01:24 AM
I got the boot so I will be back in as soon as it lets me lol damn we were having a good time too.