PDA

View Full Version : Item: Stupid Flowen's Swords

Atmas
Nov 13, 2002, 10:22 PM
i found 10 flowens swords already. Holy crap rare my arse. Anyone else find a obsene amount of these silly swords?

Rhete
Nov 13, 2002, 10:27 PM
I bet you're skyly

Each section ID seems to find a loooooot of certain rares. My pinkal has found about 6 Ice Staffs and 5 Storm Wands

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 13, 2002, 10:31 PM
man i want a flowen's http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif im oran and im finding way too many elysions! i think 7 is enough already..

Atmas
Nov 13, 2002, 10:35 PM
I am skyly. i know it finds swords but holy crap 10 flowens. the other stuff i found so far is:

5 db sabers
photon claw
yamato
musashi
rappy fan
booma claw
visk-235w
and a clud of laconium

cbearfei
Nov 14, 2002, 02:25 PM
Wow, thats a lot! My ranger is Whitill and has only found the following
Photon Launcher
Rappy Wing x2
Booma Claw x2
Crush Bullet
Eilyson
Disk of Braveman
Photon Drop
Aplifier of Gibarta

and she's already level 53. The must amusing part of finding this was I got attacked by an El Rappy and Hildeblue right in the same area. Talk about though battles, dodging the Hilbeblue while watching the rappy on the ground.

Amethyst
Nov 15, 2002, 10:23 AM
Im level 54 Hucaseal and I just found a Flowen's in Ruines Hard (Oran). I actually enjoy using such big swords. I switch between Yamato and Flowen's. Yamato is a heavy slow hitter, while Flowen's attack speed is average and hits mutliple targets. The only thing is, i have not found a yamato or flowen's with any percents, that sux.

RavenTW
Nov 15, 2002, 06:23 PM
Flowens is actually a good sword until you get in the 50's, then you will desire the more powerful Last Survivor and Dragon Slayer.

But if you find a Flowens that's 10 stars (Olga drops it), keep it no matter what, as you can turn it into a much more powerful weapon (you have to combine it with Olga Flow's DNA, and it turns into that sword Olga uses), or so I've heard.

Ansem
Nov 15, 2002, 07:53 PM
I feel ya buddy, I'm LV 60 Humar and I've found 4 Flowens, and 5 DB Sabers, All I want is a damn Double Saber...is that so much to ask for? Is Skyly the ID to find Saber weapons?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 15, 2002, 08:09 PM
Yay... 0 FLOWEN'S (and every other uncommon sword) here... I like REDRIA...

Mixfortune
Nov 18, 2002, 05:08 AM
On 2002-11-15 15:23, RavenTW wrote:
Flowens is actually a good sword until you get in the 50's, then you will desire the more powerful Last Survivor and Dragon Slayer.

But if you find a Flowens that's 10 stars (Olga drops it), keep it no matter what, as you can turn it into a much more powerful weapon (you have to combine it with Olga Flow's DNA, and it turns into that sword Olga uses), or so I've heard.

How do you tell?
Does it have a different description/look, or do you have to tell by the number of stars it has alone?

child
Nov 18, 2002, 12:13 PM
Unlike the 9 star Flowen's (which has a green blade), the 10 star Flowen's has a yellow blade, or you can tell from the stars or it's different item description.