PDA

View Full Version : Rares from Episode II bosses and mini-bosses

DirewolfX
Nov 13, 2002, 11:51 PM
Does anyone know what rares the episode II bosses drop frequently (i.e. Dragonslayer, Musashi/Yamato, Talis/Mahu, etc.)? And do the mini-bosses in the Jungle, Mountain and Seaside areas drop certain rares also (I think they'd make good Enemy parts...)?

Boozie
Nov 14, 2002, 12:06 AM
Um...the bosses, yes I do believe some drop rares...

I know that these bosses drop rares
gol dragon (drops guilty light on v.hard)
barba ray (I've heard "it" drops rares)

thats all i know.

But, I did manage to find PLAINTAN LEAF on gibbles, or what ever that odd miniboss is on mountain-side. that was on hard mode. Hope that helps! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FinalMasterM
Nov 14, 2002, 12:35 AM
Gibbles have given me Attribute Wall in V.Hard (Pinkal ID) but the other 2 from the Beach and Jungle haven't dropped anything but meseta or Star Atoms.

Rhete
Nov 14, 2002, 01:43 AM
Gi Gue drops an item that can be made into a gun (Gi Gue Bazooka)

Gal Griffon drops an item that can be made into a weapon as well (I think its a slicer type)

Olga Flow drops an item called Olga Flow DNA that can be combined with a 10 star flowens sword to make Dark Flow

BrokenHope
Nov 14, 2002, 07:45 AM
On 2002-11-13 22:43, Rhete wrote:
Gi Gue drops an item that can be made into a gun (Gi Gue Bazooka)

Gal Griffon drops an item that can be made into a weapon as well (I think its a slicer type)

Olga Flow drops an item called Olga Flow DNA that can be combined with a 10 star flowens sword to make Dark Flow

Gal Gryphon drops his wing which makes a force card type called GAL WIND which has beserk special.

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 08:16 AM
Personally, I haven't got shit off any of the mini bosses... And i've beat them quite a few times... All due to the Gryphon, catching me off guard to close, with my Musashis. His damn stomp. Get frustrated, and I go back to episode 1. =/ And have to hit all the switches over again... What a pain... Have to kill all the mini bosses over again. And all they ever drop for me, are Star Atos. Every single on of the bastards.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 14, 2002, 09:07 AM
what difficulty do y'all gotta be on for that stuff to drop? like that bazooka item, and hows it used? do you need the inferno bazooka forst? because i do have one.

*smacks self for typing like a newbie lamer* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-DangerousDj-
Nov 14, 2002, 11:51 AM
Gal Griffins Wing is dropped in Ult.

SpiDErIICSF
Nov 14, 2002, 04:10 PM
what level do those of you who have beaten griffon recommend on normal... im 34 and i can't beat the da** thing... i also can't find any special weapons no matter how long i play...i can't even beat hard mode yet cuz i still have crappy weps ex sniper+8 spread+8 yea its kinda making me mad..

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 04:47 PM
On 2002-11-14 13:10, SpiDErIICSF wrote:
what level do those of you who have beaten griffon recommend on normal... im 34 and i can't beat the da** thing...

..I beat Gal Griffon on hard around lvl 40. o_O

*hugs his Rappy Fan*

I'm an HUcast by the way. You just have to get the attack pattern down and remember when to back away. =)

Boozie
Nov 14, 2002, 08:28 PM
What in the world is a Gi Gue? I'm only on Ult. forest so don't freak out on me.

And what do you combine the "parts" that it drops with to form a bazooka?

KyOsHiRo
Nov 14, 2002, 10:07 PM
First ep 2 boss dropps double saber type weapons the same way the dragon drops musashi's and yamato's.

Barba Ray

Hard - Double Saber
V Hard - Stag Cutlery
Ultimate - Twin Brand

Might take a few attemps though.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 14, 2002, 10:55 PM
If you want to beat the Griffon, grab a hold of a good gun, like a Varsita. I beat him in one try with a Varsita, versus my three attempts with a Yamato =/ This was on V-Hard.

SpiDErIICSF
Nov 15, 2002, 02:00 PM
i have found a arg... i can't remember what its called... like a TALUS those card things.. force wep i think after beating de rol eh on hard.. (i can;t spell)

Hikaryuu
Nov 15, 2002, 02:19 PM
I beat the gryphon at about lvl 28 with my HUcaseal, but I had to do it with a cheap autogun I got at the shop. Melee combat with that thing is too dangerous I find, his stomp will obliterate you if you're close. If you keep at a distance, his attacks are pretty pitiful.

Boozie
Nov 15, 2002, 03:18 PM
WHAT IS A GI GUE!?!??!?!?!??

THANKS

BlazingTiger
Nov 15, 2002, 03:20 PM
The bosses are less difficult to defeat on Episode 2 but the levels are harder to clear. Leveling up on Episode 1 helps. It's not such a big deal being that Episode 2 is a short game... (at least the normal mode is)