PDA

View Full Version : PSU 360: Please help me im so upset!

Debonairx20
Oct 26, 2006, 03:20 PM
So today i finally get my psu for xboxb 360, and tried to log online (hence the fact i already have a guardians license and xbox gold membership) It tells me "you do not have multiplayer privileges for xbox live" What is this message all about? i noticed that it still says that i have a silver account when i try to download something, so my only guess on things is that its not recognizing that i had my guardians license? can someone please maybe help me out a little letting me know what im doing wrong here?

Blackcat5267
Oct 26, 2006, 06:33 PM
I'm in this exact same situation, although I only have a silver account but I do have the Guardians license. Could someone help us out please?

MilkManX
Oct 26, 2006, 08:47 PM
I was able to get in fine. Heck I had to buy my license from the PSU menu because I forgot to earlier lol.

TheGreyCliche
Oct 26, 2006, 09:33 PM
i'm in the same situation... any help would be appreciated.

TheGreyCliche
Oct 26, 2006, 09:56 PM
i just heard that there is some server maintenance being done right now and that's why people can't get on... let's pray that is what is happening to us.

ricecracka301
Oct 26, 2006, 10:05 PM
Why the hell would sonic choose to do maintenance on release night. Someone needs to get a swift kick in the balls for this move...

MagicPink
Oct 27, 2006, 09:42 AM
There's a bug going on with Silver Accounts that make it so they can only play PSU online on weekends. Sega is apparantly aware of it and trying to fix it.