Oct 26, 2006, 04:21 PM
Always comes up with an error.

"Can't retreive information from Xbox Live. Please try again later."

Status Code: 8016272e

Anyone else have this problem?

Any ideas?

g00dman12
Oct 26, 2006, 05:45 PM
YEs sir im haveing that to. I just got a DeBit card tthem assholes are not takeing it. I dont know what to do

DarkAtvar
Oct 26, 2006, 08:13 PM
Cant get it also, getting error 80154003. ; ;

BluCast20xx
Oct 26, 2006, 09:38 PM
i have getting the same message, im chatting with xbox live support atm.

we tried several different options, so far its been pure failure.

...does anyone here uses comcast high speed?

ricecracka301
Oct 26, 2006, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I have comcast high speed and its not working for me. The thing is though is that it let me purchase it (of course) but it still says its expired and it won't let me do shit when i click on the hunter's license. You know when I spend 60 bucks on a game I expect it to work the night i get it. Sega laid an egg on this one...they need to get their shit together. If anyone figures out why its not working for some people please reply.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ricecracka301 on 2006-10-26 19:49 ]</font>

BluCast20xx
Oct 26, 2006, 10:49 PM
Ok i just got off the phone with xbox live.

If you are unable to purchase a Guardian's License From Xbox Live Marketplace right now, wait until tomorrow to connect online!

As far as i have tried, my connection is fine (as well as the rest of you) as well as my credit/debit card having the funds to puchase the game. There are numerous people tryingto purchase it at the same time, and they are also experiencing the same problem. Wait it out and play Story Mode and Extra Mode to ease your mind, because it will take some time for the error messages to stop appearing, and for us to get our license and play online, we have to be just a little more patient.

Look on the bright side, you have the game in your posession now. You could be one of the few people to beat the game already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BluCast20xx on 2006-10-26 21:09 ]</font>

Darrell
Oct 27, 2006, 03:11 AM
At least you guys can purchase or try to purchase a licence, us little people over here in the UK have had the PSU tab taken off XBL all together.

Xx3of19xX
Oct 27, 2006, 03:02 PM
OMG Darrell, you're right.
NOOOOOO, now we have to wait until it comes out here to play it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
You can't use a EU creditcard for US accounts on XBL either. Dammit!

Guess that means I'll have to play offline story first...

Darrell
Oct 28, 2006, 02:08 AM
Thats what im going to do as all the achievements are offline any way, by defeating the bosses.