PDA

View Full Version : Wizard/Technique

Kayumi
Nov 14, 2002, 03:57 PM
Are the effects of these cumulative? If I equip two, will my tech go up two levels, or what?

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 04:08 PM
Yes, they should. Just like pretty much all other equipable slot peices. =)

I only have one though, so >_>

FinalMasterM
Nov 14, 2002, 05:44 PM
Yes, adding multi "*/Tech" units do add on...

In ver2 a friend, who imported, saved 4 God/Techs for me, and once equiped all my 15 techs from V1 became level 27 techs and the same applys for GC PSO.

Shadeus
Nov 14, 2002, 06:42 PM
what do those do?

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 08:20 PM
On 2002-11-14 15:42, Shadeus wrote:
what do those do?

Any "--/Tech" item, such as Wizard/Tech, ups all of your technique levels by however many that slot peice says.

Wizard/Tech raises all of your techs by one if you have it equipped in an armor slot.

Example, you have:
Foie lvl 2
Zonde lvl 1
Barta lvl 5

If you equip the Wizard/Tech, they will then become:
Foie lvl 3
Zonde lvl 2
Barta lvl 6

FinalMasterM
Nov 14, 2002, 08:32 PM
Wizard/Tech ups all techs learned by 1, Devil/Tech ups all techs learned by 2, and God/Tech ups all techs learned by 3.

Equiping a */Tech unit does not allow you to use a tech you've not learned. (Ex: you've not learned Grants yet, so equiping a God/Tech does not give you Grants Lv.3)

Also be sure to un-equip any and all */techs when you find tech disk or else you might miss out on making a tech a level higher (or how many ever levels you get from your */tech) (Ex: You have Shifta Lv. 15 with a Wizard/Tech on, and you find a Shifta Lv.15 but cannot learn it, thus you should un-equip your wizard tech so that you can learn it).

Also having */Tech units on a HUnter/RAnger do not give them tech levels over 15.