PDA

View Full Version : Item: Wtf do you do with Gobooma's right Arm and photon drop

Skeat
Nov 14, 2002, 07:40 PM
Exactly what I said above. Wtf do you do with them?

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 08:17 PM
Goto the Unsealed Door quest in Episode 1 and have Dr. Montague turn it into a weapon for you.

Same for Rappy Wings, Sinow Beats arms, Delsaber buster/shield, etc

The photon drops you collect and save for an online quest. Please look around the Mag/Item/Quest/Section ID forum for other threads on that subject, as there have been quite afew.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-11-14 17:21 ]</font>

Rumina
Nov 14, 2002, 08:57 PM
ok i understand all that. went to unsealed door quest... found montague... and he talks about elenor. no mention of making weps for you. what else is there to it? there has to be something to trigger it. but what?

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 09:14 PM
hmm, make sure you have the item you want to be made into a weapon on you. I beleive it's afew quests AFTER Unsealed Door actually. Sorry about that. =

Rhete
Nov 14, 2002, 09:20 PM
You have to complete Doc's Secret Plan, to unlock that I'm pretty sure you have to also do Secret Delivery

Edit: You can also convert parts in Dr Osto's Research

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhete on 2002-11-14 18:23 ]</font>

Rumina
Nov 14, 2002, 09:20 PM
alright. thanks abdur. but if anyone knows EXACTLY which quest it is, please let me know.

RavenTW
Nov 14, 2002, 09:28 PM
Unlock Ruins and beat the first three Forest Guild Quests (Battle Training, Magnitude of Metal, and...uh, that other one.) Then complete Secret Delivery, and then Doc's Secret Plan. Then go to Dr. Osto's Research or Unsealed Door, and talk to Montague (FOnewm by Principell's teleporter). If you have enemy parts (booma's right arm, Delsaber's right arm, S-beats right arm, etc.) in your inventory, he will turn them into weapons. (Booma Claw, Delsaber's Buster, S-beat Blades)

As for Photon Drops, put them in your inventory and go to the online quest Gallon's Shop. In a secluded alley below the Nurse station, there is a Fonewm (Hopkins, to be exact, the guy who hires you in the Heat Sword and Ice Spinner quests). He will give you somwhat rare items for the Photon Drops. The more Drops in your inventory, the rarer the items.

Rumina
Nov 14, 2002, 10:07 PM
ok... ruins are unlocked. i have 3 enemy parts in inventory. i went to motague in both quests said above. nothing. whats wrong here?

Rhete
Nov 14, 2002, 11:56 PM
Did you complete Secret Delivery and Doc's Secret Plan?

Rumina
Nov 15, 2002, 12:26 AM
actually no. i did secret delivery. not the other. so is that it then? i ask people online and never get a straight answer. if it is thanx astra. hope to see ya online again soon.

CorneliusPower
Nov 15, 2002, 06:33 AM
Raven TW is definetly right, i did exactly what he stated and i got all my monster body parts turned into weapons. Now all I need is Hildebears Head and Rappy's Wing. Anyone have any good advice on how to hardcore search for these fine body parts?! Please post.

BrokenHope
Nov 15, 2002, 10:22 AM
On 2002-11-15 03:33, CorneliusPower wrote:
Raven TW is definetly right, i did exactly what he stated and i got all my monster body parts turned into weapons. Now all I need is Hildebears Head and Rappy's Wing. Anyone have any good advice on how to hardcore search for these fine body parts?! Please post.

For hildebear head complete native research quest which will open up forest of sorrow which has like 14 hildebear in it, kill them all then cancel the quest, repeat till you found a head.

Rappy wing fake in yellow should give you enough rappies to get a wing or 2.