PDA

View Full Version : Harisen and Light Bulb

AngelLight
Oct 27, 2006, 12:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that no one on the US servers have seen them yet (or it would be plastered all over the forums)....but to those importers who found them on their end, what mobs (or boxes) dropped them (or the parts to make them in the case of the Floresent Bulb)

uhawww
Oct 27, 2006, 12:39 PM
I actually got a Harisen Synthesis Board from One of the Vol Brothers in Episode 2 Chapter 1 Act 1 Mission (JP).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-10-27 10:39 ]</font>

AngelLight
Oct 27, 2006, 12:42 PM
oh, sorry, should of said this before...but I'm more interested in online mode (but that is good to know for those times with offline mode, thanks ^_^ )

Any online occurances on the import version I'm interested in.

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 12:45 PM
On 2006-10-27 10:42, AngelLight wrote:
oh, sorry, should of said this before...but I'm more interested in online mode (but that is good to know for those times with offline mode, thanks ^_^ )

Any online occurances on the import version I'm interested in.

I think they were talking about online mode- one of the story missions it looks like.

uhawww
Oct 27, 2006, 12:46 PM
Yeah, you get to brawl with them (again) in the online Story missions.

AngelLight
Oct 27, 2006, 12:47 PM
Oh ok so it's only available on the first expansion then. That's kind of sucky but good to know, ok thanks.

Tycho
Oct 27, 2006, 01:44 PM
If noone had found them we wouldn't know Keikoutou was renamed to 'Fluorescent Light Bulb', yo.

AngelLight
Oct 27, 2006, 01:52 PM
Huh?

Sorry I missed that, not sure what you're getting at. Are you saying it's been found (i.e. built) already in US release?

Kaply
Oct 27, 2006, 02:12 PM
check psupedia one hand saber, should be a 3 star saber (keikoutou) On that note, I've seen harisen online at least what looks exactly the same as the offline one before the update containing the story mission. Week or two back. I also saw it as a twin sword version.

AngelLight
Oct 27, 2006, 02:21 PM
ah ok I see, so it is just the part and the board that drops. Ok then, so anyone know what drops those things (Inverter Socket and the board itself). I'm just trying to confirm exactly what has it and how far ahead in updates it is before it's available on the US servers.

Miphesto
Oct 27, 2006, 02:30 PM
i have the light bulb schematic...but i need a inverter circuit to make it..anyone know where i can find it?

Itsuki
Oct 27, 2006, 02:34 PM
They drop in hakura from the the mechs. I think they might actually drop the most on rank C, don't recall exactly. They didn't become very popular till endrum was added, since the inverter circuits drop there like candy.

AngelLight
Oct 27, 2006, 02:46 PM
Ah awesome, thanks for the answer ^_^