PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading weps? help?

RussInDaHill
Oct 27, 2006, 01:23 PM
I have a bastara from the yohmei corp ...where is the shop I need to go to to upgrade it? which planet is that specific shop?

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 01:25 PM
Neudaiz is where Yohmei is located. Be sure to bring the appropriate grinder base with you and try to save it for a day you have a luck bonus. It's possible to lose the weapon all together if the grind fails.

MagicPink
Oct 27, 2006, 02:23 PM
That's honestly the dumbest thing Sega's ever done. Why make us lose the wepon completely? How utterly ridiculous. I'd rather the grinders were rarer and more expensive and you just lost them should it fail. Breaking the weapon is absolute idiocy.

SephYuyX
Oct 27, 2006, 02:26 PM
On 2006-10-27 12:23, MagicPink wrote:
That's honestly the dumbest thing Sega's ever done. Why make us lose the wepon completely? How utterly ridiculous.

Its nothing new, manya game do this and its a good idea from their side.

Darkmgl
Oct 27, 2006, 02:31 PM
If you don't want to wait on your luck, creating a second character who has the max luck value for the week and transferring items/meseta via the warehouse works wonders.

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 02:50 PM
Also- it makes things more realistic. Essentially you're reforging a blade. If not done correctly you could ruin it forever. Also Darkmgl's suggestion is the smartest thing I've heard this week... (Runs off to fill character creation slots.)

Ardamus
Oct 27, 2006, 03:15 PM
The weapon upgrading reminds me of Dark Cloud. Very frustrating, but it adds a different element to the game.