PDA

View Full Version : ...Did I screw up?

Toyzferall
Nov 14, 2002, 11:41 PM
((I dunno if this is the right place to post this... But it IS for gameply, right?)) Anyways... Okay, being the stupid newbie that I am, I've ((I think)) done some bad material management... I'm playing a HUcast as my main, and my plan is to get horrendously high ATP and DFP. ((I mean, what HUcast doesn't?)) But... I've used two HP mats and two EVP mats. Well, HUcast EVP is nothing special, so those two mats are down the drain, unless I wanna hit the crackpipe, stuff more EVP mats down my throat and imitate a HUcaseal. And maybe I'm wrong, but it would seem that HP mats aren't terribly great. 2 HP isn't very useful. 2 points in ANY stat is especially great, but it seems especially worthless to me in HP. And with the androids 150 mat limit... I know, I know, it's only four mats, but I'm one of those stat perfectionist players, even when stats aren't everything. Basically, what I'm asking is, did I mess up really bad? Or is it not much of a problem? I'm level 41 now. I could hand all my rares and my MAG over to one of my other characters, then restart and twink my resurrection with my lv. 126 MAG... Thanks for any input.

Scan_Man
Nov 14, 2002, 11:43 PM
HP mats don't count.

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 11:52 PM
You prolly won't max your EVP anyway, so those two extra might help, you just never know.

I go for max POW, DEF and EVP and Luck.

HP I'll always gulp down as soon as I find them. HP and TP mats don't count.

I'd say your doing ok. Definately not worth starting over just because of two mats. o_O

Toyzferall
Nov 14, 2002, 11:52 PM
You mean HP mats don't count towards the total? Sweet...

Toyzferall
Nov 14, 2002, 11:54 PM
I wasn't thinking I could max out all those with 150 mats. O.o;; But now that I know about HP mats... Feh, thanks for that peeps. I'm stupid. *Bonks self on head* I won't bother starting over. I might give 'im one or two EVP mats to make it somewhat worth it, then I'll keep track of what I use...