PDA

View Full Version : What they should've kept from v1...

haterade
Nov 15, 2002, 02:31 AM
Enemy rapid attacks. Remember when the enemies could hit you multiple times? Like when the Sinows would swing both arms, and score both hits? I thought that was pretty coll. Made shit harder... but since v2 they added the invincibility thing... what do you think? Should they have kept the multi hits? Or would people just bitch and moan about it?

Rhete
Nov 15, 2002, 02:34 AM
They did keep it, but its only really noticable until ult mode. In normal mode you have a pretty long invincibility time after being hit, but the time shinks to none (like in v1) by ultimate mode. Makes things really hard too, unless you get knocked down a lot

Danger_Girl
Nov 15, 2002, 02:41 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. I can still get LAPD style gang raped, but its much much harder for the baddies to do it. Even when its happening, I can mash the resta and generaly get a heal off. Laser beam combos in the mines used to be nasty too...

However, I did notice today that those ulti lightning spewing bear things can chain zap you when you get a few together. Can be pretty nasty with that paralize effect. I had a hell of a time this afternoon taking on those four of them by the dragon port in the HS quest. Stupid paralize. I miss my state maintenence.

Wewt
Nov 15, 2002, 05:29 AM
On 2002-11-14 23:41, Danger_Girl wrote:
However, I did notice today that those ulti lightning spewing bear things can chain zap you when you get a few together. Can be pretty nasty with that paralize effect. I had a hell of a time this afternoon taking on those four of them by the dragon port in the HS quest. Stupid paralize. I miss my state maintenence.

Hah... that's nothing compared to the Gibbons(the one that spits gizonde). Their Gizonde shocks you nearly 100% of the time. I need a Cure/Shock..

DB
Nov 15, 2002, 01:03 PM
Personally. I hated when they took the Multi-hit away. Even in normal mode. That's when PSO, was PSO. Once v.2 came around... PSO was a joke, difficulty wise, except for Ultimate. V.2 was the invasion of newbies to PSO. They made the game to easy. After all, remember doing EN#3? ANd getting surrounded by Sinows? No escape... Or in EN #4, getting killed by multi beams, from the gunners? They took all the danger away, for the easier modes... >_<

ginko990
Nov 15, 2002, 06:31 PM
.....I cant say Ive noticed this. If you dont fall down you can keep getting hit. But its always been that if you fall down when you get back up its a second(or whatever) until they can hit you again.