PDA

View Full Version : REALLY small characters

Tweengo
Oct 28, 2006, 10:39 AM
I've seen in some videos that you can make your characters tiny in PSO. Does this only apply to online? I've seen some videos for the 'Cube version too where the characters are small.

Neith
Oct 28, 2006, 11:15 AM
One situation this applies to is the Pioneer Hallowe'en quest. Some of the Hallo Rappies are tricksters, and will make you tiny for a period of time if you don't give them a cake.

Also, in Today's Rate, you can be shrunk by a machine, which allows you to walk under laser fences, but prevents you from using techs/activating switches.

I think that's what you mean?

WakeUpFrenzy
Oct 28, 2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah im thinking thats what he means, I mean the only other thing I can possibly think of that hes talking about is when you make your char and go ALL the way down on the Proportions***

Delfi
Oct 28, 2006, 07:12 PM
On 2006-10-28 09:15, UrikoBB3 wrote:
One situation this applies to is the Pioneer Hallowe'en quest. Some of the Hallo Rappies are tricksters, and will make you tiny for a period of time if you don't give them a cake.

Also, in Today's Rate, you can be shrunk by a machine, which allows you to walk under laser fences, but prevents you from using techs/activating switches.

I think that's what you mean?

Also in TTF if a team member has control of the dragon theres an attack the dragon can do under team mates control which will make a character tiny.

Tweengo
Oct 30, 2006, 07:54 AM
Oh ok thanks. Man, wish I could make my character that small http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif