PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off and disappointed

Ghen
Nov 15, 2002, 02:38 AM
Well, I had just gotten back to work, got my Cube all setup to my monitor and computer speakers, got my cube running through our network and out through the T3, when all of a sudden I'm prompted to go sign up for a hunter's license. I knew this was coming, so I go to Sega's website. And here is where our hero's trouble begins. Just as I'm about to complete my hunter's license registration, I notice they do not accept either Discover or Amex. Guess which f*cking credit cards I have? Yup, you guessed it. I wish they would have just put some big fat MC and Visa logos on the PSO cover and saved me some time. I am so disgruntled right now. I just wish I knew why Sega of all companies would choose not to process cards from either of these reputable companies. Two tears in a bucket... ah well, you know the rest.

*Grumbles very loudly*

ABDUR101
Nov 15, 2002, 02:51 AM
I sympathize for you, thats very disheartening and true.

I'll move this to Rants for you..where it can get the proper replies, since it isn't related to PSO Gameplay =)

Also, try and find a friend who will buy your HL with their credit card if you pay them back, or if someone will offer the link to PSO Explorer(I don't know the URL), as they offer HL if you pay them for it. =)

*moves to Rants*

Ness
Nov 15, 2002, 06:48 PM
They should take cards that people actually use.

I can't remember the last time I heard the word Mastercard. Everyone I know used either American Express or Visa.

DB
Nov 15, 2002, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the info... I am going to get a credit card this weekend... And that info just may have saved my ass... I couldn't thank you enough... As for you being screwed over... Well... I'm going to let my cousin use my credit card, to get a hunters licsence. Because he's going to pay me, and lives 3 blocks away... So, i'm not to worried. Maybe you should talk to a friend about it? Get them to hook you up. Either that, or apply for another credit card... At a bank. That supports what you're looking for, right away.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 18, 2002, 02:28 AM
That link is http://www.psoexplorer.com

$13.95 for a GC HL :/

However since the first month is free, it is $13.95 for two straight months. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif