PDA

View Full Version : Bored...

Sleet_v2
Oct 28, 2006, 01:54 PM
So... bored... Its like randomly running missions one million time with different people is supposed to be the best thing ever. I dont get it.. barely anyone is very social in this game, its all about getting thru the mission and doing it again so they can have a higher level than anyone else. The missions arent even hard.. a group of 6 is WAY too much. I cant get ANY items and 6 people just slaughter the hell out of the waves of monsters that come. I dunno... I kinda wish I would have skipped this game. Anyone else feel the same?

KazuKun
Oct 28, 2006, 01:57 PM
Well, it's new, and everyone just wants to explore new things. They want to get as high as they can so they can survive in new areas. They want to see new photon arts or new weapons. They're just too pre-occupied with the game to socialize at the moment. I'm sure after the Nov. 4 PSO-W meeting, you'll meet a couple people you can party with. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I think we should all trade partner cards then. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Oh, and I don't have a keyboard. If I/you join your/my party, and I don't say anything...you know why (I can't use this keyboard...I'm on my laptop. : O)

MaxyGuy
Oct 28, 2006, 01:59 PM
In my opinion, you should get with people you know and do missions with them.. I alwayse get with my real life friends and we go around missions just the 3 of us. I have agree with you, at the begining... 6 people is just too much...

CupOfCoffee
Oct 30, 2006, 11:46 AM
Eh, at least you can play. The internet connection in my dorm doesn't get past PS2's DNAS nonsense, so I basically spent $50 and bought the $10 guardian license for a DVD case and a thin little frisbee.

Squall179
Oct 30, 2006, 03:22 PM
part of the socializing prob, especially with PS2 players, is the software keyboard can be butal to say anything while on the field, considerign everyone as soon as a room is cleared moves on before yo ucan say "Wait Up"

Its a pain to type comments in battle....now if there is a compatability with a USB keyboard then that may change

Related question however, are those controllers with the built in keyboard compatable with PSU aswell as the keyboard?