PDA

View Full Version : The Sol (Atomizer) Question

Fulgore_7575
Nov 15, 2002, 03:55 AM
Ok, I got a question. Why the heck is it almost impossible to buy Sol Atomizers some times? I really thing the game should always keep them at the shop for sale especially for the Androids. I mean, yeah, they don't get Paralyzed or Poison, but there's still getting Shorted and this is like the Android's Anti. What's the dilly yo?

Danger_Girl
Nov 15, 2002, 04:01 AM
Yeah, thats a pain in the ass. I am running into the same things with trifluids now. Difluids just wont cut it anymore, and that bitch doesn't always sell them. I will admit that tris are still way more available than sol atomizers. I guess that lady just doesn't know how to run a business.

ABDUR101
Nov 15, 2002, 04:48 AM
Yeah, it's just being a pain. Much like when you want Star Atomizers(to heal your party members online, or for that extra layer of healing power that 10 monomates just can't do), and they don't sell them.

Afew things in the bank are just random like that, so if you can spare the meseta, just use another telepipe, go back up and see if they are back yet.

I never really used Sol Atomizers except for feeding my MAG, I'd usually just dodge and run, zig and zag, etc until certain effects wore off.

If I got paralyzed..well..I stood there and swiped until I was either hit or the paralysis ran out. =X

*moves to appropriate forum for you, which is the Mag/Item/Section ID/Quest forum*

=)

Amethyst
Nov 15, 2002, 10:28 AM
True, that lady cant run a buisness for crap. She always sells crap spells, no more monomate after level 40 something, now Im level 54 and she rarely sells trimate which i feed to my mag. On top of that she almost never sells sol atomitizers which I used to feed my mag.

rbf2000
Nov 16, 2002, 03:57 AM
She's running a scam. How can you spend more to buy a monomate than you can get from selling a varsita?

Mixfortune
Nov 18, 2002, 05:07 AM
On 2002-11-15 01:48, ABDUR101 wrote:

If I got paralyzed..well..I stood there and swiped until I was either hit or the paralysis ran out. =X

*moves to appropriate forum for you, which is the Mag/Item/Section ID/Quest forum*

=)

I very much dislike Lily paralysis, but it can be easily gotten rid of by letting it poison you, then killing it. As for the rest, surviving long enough usually isn't much of a problem unless I get frozen.