PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Weapons we DON'T need to see...

Polenicus
Nov 15, 2002, 05:39 AM
There seems to be a trend in PSO with every new version to add techable enemy parts. In V2 we got Baranz Launcher, S-Red Blades, Hildebear Canes, Hildeblue Canes, etc. And now in The Gamecube version we add Booma's Claws, Rappy Wings and Grass Assassin Sabers. So what might they come up with for the next release? Let's hope it's not these:

1. Pouilly Slime Balls - Basically, you have a pouch full of Pouilly slime, and huck it at the enemy. Doesn' do much damage, but the skeeve factor alone might be enough to make them keel over!

2. Savage Wolf Bolos - I always thought the Savage Wolves didn't have much in the way of balls, attacking from behind like they do. Boy was I wrong! The Savage Wolf's *AHEM* family jewels are strung together to make a bolo.

3. Ob Lilly Spread - Here it is! spread needle tekked from an Ob Lilly! It shoots a spread of 5 lvl 30 Megids, free of TP cost and they almost always hit! The ultimate in cheap weaponry for the gay and feeble! Own one and no one will ever play with you again!

4. Mothmant Buzzer - A handgun tekked from Mothmant... well, BITS, since when you kill them they kinda disintegrate. Creates the same high, annoying buzzing noise that Mothmants do. Does nothing else.

5. Evil Shark Hat - Tekked from the Evil Sharks, this shield item puts a big shark fin on your head. Great for scaring kids at the pool or beach!

6. Canadine Armor - This armor, when equipped, causes you to zip around the playing field with the slightest touch to the control pad, completely at random. There is, unfortunately, no way to control your movement with this armor equipped.

7. Pistol of Mome - Created from an item received when you let Mome's pathetic ass die in the mines. When tekked it produces a handgun that does not allow you to heal, reduces your resistance to damage and prevents you from actually firing on anything USEFUL.

8. Wonderbra of Rico - Dropped by Dark Falz. This item 'enhances' any female character who equips it by one cupsize. Female characters only.

9. Striker of Dark Claw - A long stick with a Dark Claw on the end. Has very low accuracy because the Dark Claw is always wriggling around, since it doesn't like having a stick shoved up its rectum. Will eventually get free and bite you on the ass.

DirewolfX
Nov 15, 2002, 08:39 AM
ROFL! This should be saved somewhere for posterity.

*wears his Evil Shark Hat and heads to the beach*

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 15, 2002, 09:04 AM
10. Rappy's pecker - Enemy weapon made from beak of Rag Rappy.

Metal_Gear
Nov 15, 2002, 09:24 AM
Booma's Teeth: Pop 'em in like dentures and bite your way to victory.

Davion
Nov 15, 2002, 09:54 AM
7. Pistol of Mome - Created from an item received when you let Mome's pathetic ass die in the mines. When tekked it produces a handgun that does not allow you to heal, reduces your resistance to damage and prevents you from actually firing on anything USEFUL.

8. Wonderbra of Rico - Dropped by Dark Falz. This item 'enhances' any female character who equips it by one cupsize. Female characters only.

LOL those one's are great!

MilkManX
Nov 15, 2002, 09:57 AM
LMAO.

BlackRose
Nov 15, 2002, 10:12 AM
RAcast's Usefulness - Very rare item, nobody has ever found it yet... Some question its existence.

Vol Opt's Head - All it really does is get shot at (and transfers damage to you somehow), and you have to carry a TV around with you to use it.

Kayumi
Nov 15, 2002, 10:19 AM
I still want a Nanodragon head to carry around and blast things with. Gruesome.

CrashCat
Nov 15, 2002, 11:41 AM
I'd just be happy for a crummy weapon that shoots a cool beam like that, it looks like it ought to beat the snot out of you but it doesn't even oneshot my puny level 5 Force, just knocks him down.

Alielle
Nov 15, 2002, 01:32 PM
On 2002-11-15 02:39, Polenicus wrote:

Hahaha. Damn, I knew I should've drawn that comic long ago.

Excerpt: HUnewearl with abnormally large breasts, wearing a RICO'S BRA: "I don't care if it raises my DFP by 400; I'm taking it off!!" (Male hunters are staring at her in the background, with hearts for eyes)

DB
Nov 15, 2002, 02:00 PM
LoL! Funny stuff...

ChaosBringers Shield: Looks extremly cool. Only huge downside, is that it's so big you can't see past it. Giving you a horrible blind spot...

BEE L: A floating orb that follows you. If you stop, and wait a couple of minutes in the same area. It might activate and heal you. Then again, it might not...

Armor of Death Gunner: A death Gunners shell, turned into a rangers armor. 0 resistance to all types of techs. Cannot combo when attacking. Also while attacking, you lose "ALL" benefits of the armor.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 15, 2002, 04:00 PM
Lol.....7 and 8 are my favorites. WonderBra of Rico.....lol.....

Toyzferall
Nov 15, 2002, 05:34 PM
LOL! Those are hilarious. Keep 'em comin, guys... I got one:
Dragon. Made from... Well, it is the dragon. Drop it on your enemies for immense damage. Has 40% to non-dodging newbies.

Spacepest
Nov 15, 2002, 05:41 PM
Cell Of Nano Dragon: turning an ordinary mag into a tiny nano dragon, its uncontrollable photon blast automatically shoots you in the butt when fully charged.

War_Child
Nov 15, 2002, 05:45 PM
De Rol Le's whip: A tentacle made into a whipe. Serves no purposes except for hentai, as it is like a wet noodle, and thus can't really damage much

ginko990
Nov 15, 2002, 07:54 PM
On 2002-11-15 07:12, BlackRose wrote:
RAcast's Usefulness - Very rare item, nobody has ever found it yet... Some question its existence.

Vol Opt's Head - All it really does is get shot at (and transfers damage to you somehow), and you have to carry a TV around with you to use it.

Ahahhahahahha, those two are funnier then the first 10 combined.

The RAcast joke is fscking priceless!

Lol *wipes tear from eye*

Foggy_Pete
Nov 15, 2002, 08:10 PM
LOL awsome! i wish i was that creative

geewj
Nov 15, 2002, 08:20 PM
Wing of PAL rappy (FOmar only)

Show your gay pride.

Maelkith
Nov 15, 2002, 10:25 PM
garanz's mines-- guess where they come out from.

Kent
Nov 15, 2002, 10:53 PM
Can't forget Delsaber's Diaphragm!

RavenTW
Nov 15, 2002, 11:11 PM
Del Rol Le's Skull Armor- Halves damage, until it breaks off, then you are defenseless.

Gael spirit- Mag cell, turns your mag into two small Gaels. 1000% Synchro, with special Death Rain and Shockwave Photon Blasts. The ultimate in cheap weapons.

M_BlackHawk
Nov 15, 2002, 11:15 PM
Alielle: Why not go ahead and draw that comic. I'll bet it becomes an instant classic. ^_^

Vandal
Nov 15, 2002, 11:15 PM
Big Scary Partisan of Boman - Causes enemies to be paralyzed with fear and get ded real gud .. if you can hit them with it (ATP= +2000 ATA= -100)

Dios's HATE - Makes you incensed by any moron in sight and causes a berserk rage (new pvp weapon type, FLAME thrower, ATP= !@#$ YOU ATA= AND UR MOM)

ParnLogic - Gives you the amazing ability to see through any amount of bullshit and know whats really up (New unit to replace Trap/Detect)

Hidoshi
Nov 16, 2002, 12:02 AM
Memoire of Alys - The most desired item in all of PSO, unreachable for even the best of you due to it being the requiem of the famous hunter Alys Brangwin, of which none of you are worthy.

RAcaseal of Lolita - Stops pr0n addicts in their tracks and proceeds to perform a striptease while player beats the crap outta the n00b. Challenge mode item, save when used against Dark Falz.

w00t.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hidoshi on 2002-11-15 21:04 ]</font>

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 16, 2002, 12:35 AM
Monomate Launcher- Heals ur enemys while u shoot!

Sedyne
Nov 16, 2002, 12:38 AM
weapon i DO WANT>>>Baseball Bat with a rust nail through it =D

IceBurner
Nov 16, 2002, 03:54 AM
Cell of Vol Opt:
Use on a MAG with Mind 0 and it will become corrutped by Vol Opt. Your MAG's appearance will become that of a floating mini Volt Opt head! It casts Jellen and Zalure on you upon entering boss fights, and when you 100% charge a PB, you're hit with Gizonde and "shock"alaysis.

On the other hand, whenever you're hit, the room shakes (complete with Vol Opt's groovy "pain" sound), plus nothing in the Mines will attack you--even the original Vol Opt simply offers a teleporter to the Ruins gate!

Slime of Poring:
Use this rare item to get Sega sued!

Belra's Eyes:
These sunglasses made from a Dark Belra's eyes tint the whole game a sickening shade of green! Must be equipped in an armor module slot.

Dark Falz's Razor Sentry Factory:
Now you too can spit evil razor sentries! Too bad you can't control them or they might do something other than come right after you.

Wolf Pelt:
This armor will Jellen and Zalure you whenever the leader of your team dies.

Dubchic's Revival Drone:
It's like having infinite scape dolls, unless someone hits the drone, in which case you explode immediately.

Maelkith
Nov 17, 2002, 01:44 AM
Rico's notes. when an enemy attacks you and they get too close they have to wade through 6 pages of nonsense before they have to move and try hitting you from a different angle.

Vol_Opt
Nov 17, 2002, 03:19 AM
.. Bzzt..

.. New weapon located.. Broadband Adapter.. Instantly FSOD target.. NPC enemies freeze permenantly..

.. Bzzt..

DB
Nov 17, 2002, 03:38 AM
Here's a few more...

Dr. Montague: Unsure of it's true use. Seems to act superior in intellect. Simply laughs at enemies, then casts any variety of Level 30 techs. Then laughs some more, takes whatevers left, and turns it into something... Ha ha ha.... o_O?

KIREEK: A very mean, and big android. Many question it's usefulness. If it isn't protecting you, it's mowing down eneimies with a rather large scyth, and stealing all your exp... After that phase however, he begins to go crazy, and try to mow you down as well... So it can steal all the exp you've accumulated! (Note: make sure you have a hand gun?)

Nei Sword: Only rumors and mysteries surround this weapon of the past. Said to be worthless against machines, yet able to destroy any living thing, with a single blow...

Sephiroth Clones: A much hated appearation. In the past, it took over all of PSO's HUmars. Seen everywhere, possibly even today... It shows unorginality and thoughtlessness in the populace. A much desired item to be rid of, for most that can think for themselves...

Klakalou
Nov 17, 2002, 11:58 AM
PISTOL OF MOME LMAO!!!