PDA

View Full Version : Bows... the bonus firepower for forces

Randomness
Oct 28, 2006, 08:45 PM
Honestly, I'm quite suprised that with a bow, my newman force can actually dish out damage at a slightly slower rate than foie spam. Considering it relies on ATP, and newmans are horrible there, they're exceptional weapons, and they provide a good backup to techs, ESPECIALLY on pesky flying things. Considering that a good bow is only 800 meseta, its something you definitely want as a force.

Why aren't more humans forces?

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 28, 2006, 09:23 PM
maybe a Cast Fortecher would be good with Longbows and Cards, just thinking, maybe it would be a good idea since they can use their high ATP and ATA with those and use support spells. you know what? if I can make a 4th character, maybe he'll be a Cast Fortecher, I'm dead serious.

Randomness
Oct 28, 2006, 09:31 PM
I know, I was thinking abotu CASTs. I can keep up with rangers using a 800 meseta bow with a fire bullet. Nuking is still better for tight groups though

Rion772
Oct 28, 2006, 10:06 PM
Honestly I think bows are worthless, they take too long to shoot. Rifles are nice though, I've used my rifle quite a few times during boss fights.

Randomness
Oct 28, 2006, 11:18 PM
Nah, I can shoot my bow pretty fast.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 28, 2006, 11:27 PM
well, we can still see how the cards work. and I think longbows are pretty cool. I think maybe Longbows and Cards may be to Cast Forces as Claires are to Human and Newman Hunters.