PDA

View Full Version : Crying all night long!

navci
Oct 29, 2006, 01:14 PM
So like, this place need some non PSU rant. :>

This has happened before. I think this might be why it annoyed me.
I think, actually it annoyed me more than other reason because it happaned around 4.
Anyway.
This woman, was crying, outside of someone's door. Saying things like... well I don't know what she was saying really. But I recognized her voice, so it prolly is like "please let me in!" "I love you!!!" "What did I doooo?" that sorta crap. It went on for HOURS. She'd sometimes take a break, that's usually when I can fall asleep. Only to wake up to her wailing again. Argh. This would be the reason to get rid of you, if I was the dude! My sleep was disturbed and disturbed until I think .. when it got light out, I heard her voice went outside of the building, she kept screaming "Noooo" and some shit. But I was way too tired to go look.

Damn. I just cannot imagine. If someone is gonna dump you or something, don't sit in front of his door and cry all night! Some dignity yo? Or well this is really tiring, and you really are disturbing other people's sleep. Which is by itself D:< worthy.

Zzzz

Kizaragu
Oct 29, 2006, 01:38 PM
I say, you go out there, grab her by the hair, slap her a few times across the face and scream down her earhole to "Get a new man Sugar!"

If you choose not to go for that scenario, you could just call the police and they'll move her?
I'm assuming you asking her politely to leave or quieten down is not gonna work in this case.

navci
Oct 29, 2006, 02:48 PM
Well see Kiz.
When it is 4 in the morning and the heat isn't working. You are very reluctant to even drag yourself out of bed. Not to mention a crying woman in hallway is really creepy.

Feelmirath
Oct 29, 2006, 02:53 PM
Get wif soundproofing the walls School of Rock style? XP

Seriously though, earplugs might have to suffice. At least you won't be disturbed again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Dre_o
Oct 29, 2006, 04:44 PM
Landmines?

Lasers?

Hmm....non-violent methods you say....well, I'm out of ideas.

Zelutos
Oct 30, 2006, 02:23 AM
i was walking in the Metropolitan..and there was this woman screaming and crying on the floor in the middle of the mall saying how much he hated her boyfriend...

Mystil
Oct 30, 2006, 06:17 PM
Been there before, and I tell them to shut the fuck up before I call the police. I will HAVE my sleep.

Leviathan
Oct 30, 2006, 06:50 PM
On 2006-10-29 11:48, navci wrote:
Well see Kiz.
When it is 4 in the morning and the heat isn't working. You are very reluctant to even drag yourself out of bed. Not to mention a crying woman in hallway is really creepy.

Thats why I keep my electronics at the side of my bed.

Before I forget, I would have told her " Its called breaking~up because it BROKEN!" "Now stop feeling so effin sorry for yourself and go stuff your face with [insert Canada's fave food/]! Seriously"

But thats if it wasn't so cold. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif