PDA

View Full Version : wHATS THE HIGHEST YOU'VE GRINDED A WEP? WHATS THE BEST ITEM

RussInDaHill
Oct 29, 2006, 03:33 PM
i HAVE A BUSTER (4)...WITH A GRINDER C +8 IT SAYS MY CHANCES OF SUCCESS SEEM HIGH...BUT EVERYTIME I TRY TO GRIND A WEP PAST 4 I LOSE IT...VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.....JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW HIGH VERYONE HAS GRINDED THEIR WEPS WITHOUT LOSIN IT...AND IF YA WANT POST THE BEST WEP YOU LOST IN THE GRINDING PROCESS...

Cai
Oct 29, 2006, 03:36 PM
Red Daggers +90 on dreamcast.. you lose weapons when you grind them?

RussInDaHill
Oct 29, 2006, 03:50 PM
ON psu I MEAN...DIDi POST THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM???

Sethesh
Oct 29, 2006, 04:27 PM
stop caps lock :/

Cai
Oct 29, 2006, 04:27 PM
I believe so lol.. this is ep 1,2 & 4 mag, quest, item, id forum

RussInDaHill
Oct 29, 2006, 05:32 PM
DID YOU REALLY JUST MAKE A REPLY JUST FOR THAT???? QUIT BEING SO PETTY DOUCHE BAG ....

MODD PLEASE MOVE

whiteninja
Oct 29, 2006, 05:58 PM
On 2006-10-29 14:32, RussInDaHill wrote:
DID YOU REALLY JUST MAKE A REPLY JUST FOR THAT???? QUIT BEING SO PETTY DOUCHE BAG ....

MODD PLEASE MOVE
WHO'S THE BIGGER DOUCHE BAG, THE GUY WHO RIGHTFULLY TELLS SOMEONE TO STOP ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT, OR THE IDIOT WHO GOES CALLING SOMEONE A DOUCHE FOR IT?

No one is going to bother even trying to read your posts if you type so pitifully. I have seen worse though.

Because this thread won't make sense to EP1&2'ers...
When you grind a weapon in PSU, there is a chance you can loose the weapon. That is what the OP is talking about.

T0m
Oct 30, 2006, 12:29 AM
And I'll ask again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Please don't use upper case for everything. It's mostly regarded as the typing equivalent of shouting.
And I'll ask you more strongly not to call people names! That's generally considered to be rude. ~_~

I'm going to lock this topic, because I don't want this in the PSU section either.
But, if you're question wasn't answered yet, feel free to make a new topic for it in the proper section. (Preferably with upper case only where it's appropriate.)