PDA

View Full Version : PSU FORUM MODS/ADMINS

Roguearthur
Oct 29, 2006, 03:59 PM
Just thinking you should start making new sections for psu on the forums, I'd say like 2 for trading, one for xbox360 and 1 for ps2/pc dont put them together cause people iwll forget to put there platform down and it will be confusing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i bet people will say they are working on it someone already said it..but probably noone has your just making up stuff :]

and i guess maybe one for story mode then one for online i dont know, i just would really like the trading one, it would be to hard to trade on this general forum.

Thrash777
Oct 29, 2006, 04:18 PM
Well, if you look at the topics availible for PSO... you may see a trend that will be closely matched by the PSU section...

As far as trades are concerned, they are done through your account page, I think they haven't added the PSU trading yet, but I would assume they will...

Roguearthur
Oct 29, 2006, 04:36 PM
eh, i know they did that with pso how you can list your items, but i would like to post about it, too juts in case, cause i dont know what items names are really i only knew psos since i had the strat guide ^_^

Ryna
Oct 29, 2006, 05:29 PM
I doubt you'll see any system-specific forums in the near-future. The existing PSU topics largely relate to both sets of servers. If a person wants to ask an architecture-specific question, we have forum tags for each of the consoles.