PDA

View Full Version : Who Beat Episode 2?

BlazingTiger
Nov 15, 2002, 03:07 PM
Am I the only one or was Episode 2 a little short? If you beat episode 2 please comment. Does any one know if there are any extra hidden levels to earn? Please comment even if you don't know...

Davion
Nov 15, 2002, 03:13 PM
I beat it, and it did seem a little short.

Gazebo
Nov 15, 2002, 04:23 PM
The only thing i really liked about EP2 was the Central Control Areas and Olga. I thought it was cool how you fought it while it was falling : ). By the way, I just beat it today at level 50 on easy. It was the hardest crap in the world ^_^ lol.

FinalMasterM
Nov 15, 2002, 04:33 PM
I've beat it up to V.hard, I'm in Ult and getting my ass handed to me X_x. Think I'll beat around the bush in ep1 til I got some good rares.

RavenTW
Nov 15, 2002, 05:43 PM
Heck, I've played Olga Flow on normal twice online. Once was with a level 50 RAmar and two androids in the low-mid 20's, and my lev 50 HUcaseal, and the second time was me as a lev 59 HUcaseal, a HUnewearl in the high 'teens, and two other players in the low-mid 20's. Both times, all of our butts were handed to us.

That one battle is enough of a staisfaction for me. I don't care how the rest of the Episode is (well, really I do, but Olga is the best part); in fact, making it short would be perfect, so I can easily get to Flow!

Rylios
Nov 15, 2002, 08:11 PM
see this is where i'm a noob again..
i don't have the game yet so what's the difference between Ep1 and Ep2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rylios on 2002-11-15 17:13 ]</font>

RavenTW
Nov 15, 2002, 08:24 PM
Episode 2 takes place a few weeks or months after Episode 1. You are assigned to a new section called the Lab, and you have to pass an exam (the VR courses) before you get the real mission: Investigate Gal De Val island and learn what happened to the famous warrior Heathcliff Flowen.

BlazingTiger
Nov 15, 2002, 09:19 PM
Episode 2 superceeds episode 1 no doubt, it's just to dang short...

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD QUESTS??!!! Does anyone know, or should this be a new topic...

Rylios
Nov 15, 2002, 09:41 PM
Thanks you Raven i will be lookin foward to play it .. oh is there more hair styles to choose form or more customs ??
Thanks

Destroyer1989
Nov 15, 2002, 11:46 PM
Yes on both Rylios

Davion
Nov 16, 2002, 01:23 AM
I beat Olga on Vhard with my level 67 HUmar, Davion. It was the most exhilarating battle I've even fought. I burned 5 scape dolls on that fight, and I only used my Varista.

BlazingTiger
Nov 16, 2002, 08:00 AM
Does he drop any cool weapons on v-hard?

Davion
Nov 16, 2002, 10:18 AM
Nothing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

TeamPhalanx
Nov 16, 2002, 10:26 AM
It is short because the VR stages are just recycled areas from V2. I didn't enjoy the seabed much either, since the layout of the stage is similar to V1 stages.

The Island areas are the only ones that I really enjoyed, since they're multi-tiered and have areas that aren't the usual rectangle or circle.

RellikTakahashi
Nov 16, 2002, 01:55 PM
BlazingTiger you can't download quests yet with the US verison. None to. lol Yeah ep2 seems short on NORMAL lol try it on ult it aint so short now is it? haha

BlazingTiger
Nov 16, 2002, 06:24 PM
There has to be more levels to unlock. It's like 4 play (I can say that right?) It just doesn't feel like it's over yet. Sega needs to hurry up with these quests. It would have been nice to be able to unlock quests on the offline game as you gathered information. Maybe the programers at Sega had sense enough to do that much... Someone should have figured it all out by now though... I NEED EPISODE 2 QUESTS NOW! (Maybe someone by chance will hear my plee and get this to the desk of Sonic Team's super giants...)

Foggy_Pete
Nov 16, 2002, 06:48 PM
i have yet to beat it, i got past the part where you fight ulga while your falling and its freakin awsome..but..by the time i got to his last(?) form i was out of fluids, health, and luck

as to it being short, i think definetly not. first there are the hunter trail missions with 2 exeptionaly large levels and difficult bosses followed by the 3 ministages with there own seperate minibosses, then the central controll area itself with the griffon and then wraped up with the massive underwater plant and the epic battle with olga flow, but, i still cant get online and i dont know if you can play the trail levels or not. any info would be appreciated

p.s someone told me the servers are down because sega is dealing with the new cheating issue, is this true?

RellikTakahashi
Nov 16, 2002, 07:05 PM
they better get the servers up for the tourment today and fast. I need to win then go to bed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BlazingTiger
Nov 16, 2002, 08:35 PM
If online cheating becomes a problem, I will stick to multi-player mode. They raped the DC version with cheats and hacked weapons, not to mention "Noling" and "Peeking." It's like a ruff neighborhood, nobody trusts anybody. I hope that this game stays clean cut...

*Back to the topic...

Do you believe there may be hidden levels in Episode 2? Who thinks Episode 2 was too short?

*Another side question...

How come there is a way to do battle and challenge mode for Episode 2 but it's grayed out? How can you access it?

Blenjar
Nov 17, 2002, 01:37 PM
I kill him. 2 days ago. I think or yesterday.

Whatley
Nov 17, 2002, 01:57 PM
I have only beaten EP2 on normal. It did seem short, but there are hidden areas throughout the levels. Also getting through the seabed levels seemed a bit long, because of all the running.

SLIGHT SPOILER!!!!

When I got to the final form I was afraid to go into the light. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif So I moved around for about 5 mins and shot at things to see if anything would happen before I went into the light.