PDA

View Full Version : Item: Just put together a zonde barrier :P

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Nov 15, 2002, 05:26 PM
Yup,this game gets more interesting by the day,I found a ampilfier of zonde when playing online in forest with a few people,no one was around because they went ahead and I happen to find one in a box.I was playing offline multiplayer with my little brother in mines and say a yellow barrier on the ground that my little brother walked over without picking up.

I never knew I could carry so many rares like this o.O.I found an ampifier of red in ruins normal mode.(My ID is REDRIA).And a gobomma and bomaa's arm in forest.The rares look so neat now and are worth finding(minus the low selling price).I have 4 drops and can't wait to put more items together to see what I get o.o.

rbf2000
Nov 15, 2002, 05:51 PM
Can you upgrade the yellow barrier again after using the zonde amp on it (using either gizonde amp for razonde amp)?

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Nov 16, 2002, 05:16 PM
I havent tried yet,I only have the zonde amp,and a foie amp.Sounds intersting,I think i'll try it on my zonde shilde if I find one.

Oronis
Nov 16, 2002, 06:11 PM
I've found a Amplifier of Blue and Yellow, I think if you use one of those on the blue or yellow barrier it counts as an amplifier to the all of the techs matching its color.

So blue should boost Barta, Gibarta, and Rabarta
Yellow should boost Zonde, Gizonde, and Razonde